Beau is Afraid trailer

HitItHard58

Nov 3, 2012
Story Co.

Trailer doesn't give horror vibes but it's Ari Aster so you know there will be plenty of anxiety and trauma. Cautiously optimistic but definitely looking forward to it. Aster and Joaquin just seems like a can't miss duo but we'll see.

Cyclones_R_GR8

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Feb 10, 2007
Omaha
Wondering what anyone thought of this. I thought it was just bad. I have no idea what the story was supposed to be about.

• Agree
Reactions: HitItHard58

HitItHard58

Nov 3, 2012
Story Co.
Wondering what anyone thought of this. I thought it was just bad. I have no idea what the story was supposed to be about.
Yeah it sucked. One of the more disappointing theater exits I've had. Sat there for 3 hours watching a **** movie that could have been good. There was a good 2 hour movie in there but Ari Aster had to do one for him I guess.

Cyclones_R_GR8

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Feb 10, 2007
Omaha
Yeah it sucked. One of the more disappointing theater exits I've had. Sat there for 3 hours watching a **** movie that could have been good. There was a good 2 hour movie in there but Ari Aster had to do one for him I guess.
I never made it to the theater for it. I'm glad I didn't. It probably would have been the 2nd movie I ever walked out of.

jcf817

Mar 2, 2023
North Carolina
It's a story about crippling anxiety. Essentially the worst thing that Beau could imagine would happen in any given scenario ended up happening.

I can't say I enjoyed the movie. It's certainly not as good as Aster's previous releases (Hereditary and Midsommar).