Ms3r4ISU

Me: Mea culpa. Also me: Sine cura sis.
Staff member
Bookie
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
May 7, 2008
Ames
I think they are waving to the other team instead of handshakes but the entire Baylor team was already in the locker room. Real classy Baylor..
Well, they seemed to look up as they turned around, and the camera cut to ISU folks, so thought that who they were waving to.
That’s one thing I really miss about not being in Hilton - their connection with the crowd.

clonebb

Oct 23, 2015
The potential for next year is insane. If Izzy can contribute in the post, we will be really good.

CysRage

Oct 18, 2009
Well, they seemed to look up as they turned around, and the camera cut to ISU folks, so thought that who they were waving to.
That’s one thing I really miss about not being in Hilton - their connection with the crowd.
They very well could have been waiving to the ISU fans there. I just thought typical Baylor that they lose and head immediately to the locker room acting like they lost to some inferior team.

jctisu

Jun 11, 2017
The way this team plays takes me back to those teams with Lacey, Ezell, etc. Those years were so much fun and I almost forgot what they were like since we've only had flashes since then. This team is gelling like those teams. Helps to have Joens, who is just insanely good at what she wants to do on the court.

Reactions: Jimr and NWICY

NWICY

Sep 2, 2012
WOOT!!!! What a great win by the ladies tonite! That transfer for Baylor really kept them in it with some timely shooting.
Thought our girls did a great job of playing through contact and maintaining their composure when the game tightened up. This will make the conference race a little more interesting.

Thompsonclone

Dec 13, 2008
Ames
I love this team. They are really fun to watch play. I’ve been a CycloneWBB fan and season ticket holder and going to games with my mom since like age 8. I’m 26 now and I think this is arguably the most talented ISU team I’ve seen so far in my life. Is it the best team? No it isn’t but the potential is there. It’s just hard to think of a team that had more talent and more weapons than this one. You’ve got multiple 5-stars, a McDonald’s All-American, a talented SR in Scott who can shoot, and a good amount of other top 100 talent. If Wise and Scott choose to return to ISU next year, watch out.. another year with those 2 returning and the freshman being in year 2 is awesome to think about.