Random Thoughts 14: I can see clearly now 2020 edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

madguy30

Nov 15, 2011
Ndubs reported testing positive. @madguy30 reported confirming his suspicion of having had it with an antibody test. I believe @VeloClone reported his daughter testing positive and that members of his family were under the weather at that time. @SaraV has had a S-I-L test positive, and a B-I-L awaiting a test result. @CycloneSarah's hubs tested positive, and she tested negative, but is considering donating blood to test for antibodies. Sorry if I forgot someone. Have you been tested?

Yep.

Likely had it in mid-March literally right when all things went down.

Quarantined out of advisement and antibody tests were in the summer.

BCClone

Well Seen Member.
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 4, 2011
Not exactly sure.
A guy gave me a turkey fryer over the summer. Wife now says that is how the thanksgiving turkey will be done. This could be interesting. I wanted to go with a ham, but the wife can’t change any tradition and have to have a turkey for the five of us.

Reactions: dirtyninety

ImJustKCClone

Ancient Argumentative and Accidental Assassin Ape
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jun 18, 2013
traipsing thru the treetops
A guy gave me a turkey fryer over the summer. Wife now says that is how the thanksgiving turkey will be done. This could be interesting. I wanted to go with a ham, but the wife can’t change any tradition and have to have a turkey for the five of us.
Plenty at our store.
Also, I'm with your wife. Lew & I are doing the whole Thanksgiving dinner thing for just the two of us. It might have something to do with the fact that we were in Hawai'i and the Bahamas for the last two Thanksgivings, but still. Pies & everything!

dirtyninety

Oct 6, 2012
I think J-Lo is wearing the same outfit at the AMA's that Mylie wore at the iheart radio awards just a week ago....how embarrassing.......and gross.

dirtyninety

Oct 6, 2012
Shawn Mendes and Dan/orShay (whichever one doesn't sing as much) go to the same hair treatment stylist.

dirtyninety

Oct 6, 2012
BTS wins best Rock/Pop group or Duo American Music Award. Rage Against the Machine is pissed still.

NWICY

Sep 2, 2012
Plenty at our store.
Also, I'm with your wife. Lew & I are doing the whole Thanksgiving dinner thing for just the two of us. It might have something to do with the fact that we were in Hawai'i and the Bahamas for the last two Thanksgivings, but still. Pies & everything!

Can I come to the end of your driveway and get a piece of pie or maybe some of that stuffing you talked about in the other thread;)?

dirtyninety

Oct 6, 2012
This American Music Award show has little to do with America and little to do with Music....it does have Awards I guess, 1 out of 3 ain't something, like Meatloaf said.

Straight up Psy-Op on a corporate scale.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Help Support Us

Become a patron