Iowa Football Recruiting

Cyforce

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Nov 24, 2009
Des Moines
Haha, right. If they did fire BF, something tells me you'd move on to rhaging about someone else needing to go down. Nice effort though.

If they fired BF and whoever tormented the kid with the learning disability I'd feel justice is served. Hoping KF hangs on as a drag on the program.

clonedude

Apr 16, 2006
Yes, I buy Iowa gear. JP and ISU don't profit off of playing Iowa? I was under the impression that ISU charged more for home Iowa games not gave away the tickets for free?

JP has profited off Iowa's racist Coach and football program. He needs to cancel the series immediately!

Your lack of logic is just baffling..... but not surprising.

You are trying to compare Iowa's fans support of a racist program with that of JP playing Iowa in football. Very interesting logic indeed.

Iowa fans all over this website, and their own fan sites I'm told, have been believing the Iowa coaches over these 50+ players. Even some media members are too. It's disgusting.

It's obvious something bad was going on inside KF's program or they wouldn't have paid off Doyle to leave and keep his mouth shut. And it's the Iowa fans that actually believe KF when he says he never knew anything was going on. That is disgusting my friend, and has nothing to do with JP.

May 7, 2020
Your lack of logic is just baffling..... but not surprising.

You are trying to compare Iowa's fans support of a racist program with that of JP playing Iowa in football. Very interesting logic indeed.

Iowa fans all over this website, and their own fan sites I'm told, have been believing the Iowa coaches over these 50+ players. Even some media members are too. It's disgusting.

It's obvious something bad was going on inside KF's program or they wouldn't have paid off Doyle to leave and keep his mouth shut. And it's the Iowa fans that actually believe KF when he says he never knew anything was going on. That is disgusting my friend, and has nothing to do with JP.

Ok I will try to use logic. I am supporting racism because I support Iowa football. Pollard the racist supports the Iowa football program by promoting and profiting off of it. While my supporting of Iowa's football program is different than JP's, we both support Iowa football in our own way.

JP needs to cancel the series now!

clonedude

Apr 16, 2006
Ok I will try to use logic. I am supporting racism because I support Iowa football. Pollard the racist supports the Iowa football program by promoting and profiting off of it. While my supporting of Iowa's football program is different than JP's, we both support Iowa football in our own way.

If that logic actually works (which it doesn't of course).... then you are correct.... JP should cancel the series right now. Why should the ISU football program associate itself with a racist program like that.... you are correct.

Cyforce

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Nov 24, 2009
Des Moines

Probably giving Iowa a chance to do the right thing.

May 7, 2020
If that logic actually works (which it doesn't of course).... then you are correct.... JP should cancel the series right now. Why should the ISU football program associate itself with a racist program like that.... you are correct.

I agreed with this post because I fully support ending the series. For different reasons but that is ok.

clonedude

Apr 16, 2006
I agreed with this post because I fully support ending the series. For different reasons but that is ok.

Why do you support ending the series? This should be a good one folks.... get the popcorn ready!

Cat Stevens

Mar 7, 2017
Yeah like I said, they got rid of Doyle. Investigation, review, whatever it's called it's an outside legal firm interviewing dozens, maybe hundreds of former players. BB is solidified in his position focused on inclusivity and equitable treatment. More steps to come I'm sure.

So why haven’t any of the players who have come forward with their stories been interviewed?

clonedude

Apr 16, 2006
I think it would be good for both programs to play schools from other Power 5 conferences.

You better be careful what you wish for..... it might be difficult finding a team that wants to play a racist program like Iowa's and support it like that.

Cyforce

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Nov 24, 2009
Des Moines
Yes because you support racism.

Your username name tells me you're a typical Trump loving white nationalist that thinks it's your god given right to tread on the rights of everyone else and that somehow makes you more patriotic than the rest of us. So why don't you just goose step your ass on outa here.

May 7, 2020
You better be careful what you wish for..... it might be difficult finding a team that wants to play a racist program like Iowa's and support it like that.

Yes, I am sure Iowa would have problems finding someone to play. After all not all teams have a racist AD like ISU that wants to play a racist program like Iowa's and support it like that.

May 7, 2020
Your username name tells me you're a typical Trump loving white nationalist that thinks it's your god given right to tread on the rights of everyone else and that somehow makes you more patriotic than the rest of us. So why don't you just goose step your ass on outa here.

Lol, I choose the name because of the ISU fan with a similar name.

clonedude

Apr 16, 2006
Yes, I am sure Iowa would have problems finding someone to play. After all not all teams have a racist AD like ISU that wants to play a racist program like Iowa's and support it like that.

Only Iowa fans would try to pin their racist football program's problems on ISU and JP.

I suppose it's JP's fault that KF nearly killed 13 players with rhabdo and that he tried to cover up a rape inside his program as well, right?

Gawd you Iowa fans are truly disgusting. I'm done trying to reason with people that want to ignore and sweep under the rug all their program's racism.... or try to blame it on others. See ya!

Cat Stevens

Mar 7, 2017
Why are you calling Jordan Oladokun's parents racist? What did they ever do to you?

Is Brian still employed? You claimed some false moral high ground in paying Doyle to go away and be quiet.

brian was said to be a problem by a lot of players. Why is he still employed?

If he’s still a coach at Iowa next year will you stop following them?