***Avatar: the Last Airbender Mafia***

MeowingCows

Jun 1, 2015
Iowa
That's two mafia games in a row for me where, being mafia, we didn't stand a chance to win after the day 2-3 area. We had a little smaller team this time, which going through the write-up I thought wouldn't be that big a deal... then most of the team was taken out early on and that pretty much ended it there already. It's like they just can't miss lately and mafia teams didn't get anything done in the same timeframe. I wasn't even sure what to do better.

Cleaver

Jul 9, 2015
Yeah so I went with a small mafia group because of how overpowered they were with roles and thought it would work out better that way. Boy was I wrong when all the special mafia got taken out in 3 days practically. Couple that with some stellar play by Arob as Aang and you got the slaughter we did. As noted the other remaining special innos were Pack as Toph and Clonies was Iroh.

Toph only managed to block one special action on the night he blocked Doc. Mafia did not investigate a single special inno all game. The nights they took out special roles was blind luck. Same goes for Arob. He didn’t investigate a single mafia but came up clutch with his kills. PSY did investigate moores night one and came up as a regular innocent when he was told.

Other than that I think the biggest takeaway from this game was vote records was kind of what did mafia in as well. You guys nailed all of their voting patterns and were easy to pick out when they were saving one another.

good job to the innos for completely destroying mafia in a game where I was trying to set up mafia with the best possible advantage.

Reactions: bsaltyman

Cleaver

Jul 9, 2015
Wait, really? I don't read it that way in the write-up. Just that your investigator couldn't find me until going through the others.
Yep you guys could have taken him out accidentally. He just wouldn’t be able to be investigated until all were found.

Cleaver

Jul 9, 2015
@Cleaver what was my reg inno role? I need to know.
Your role was Jeong Jeong, the fire bending master.

salty was the cabbage man

gipper was Shyu the fire monk

Vikes was Princess Yue, the moon spirit.

azhuth was the Big Bad Hippo

Michael was Longshot

Discy was Suki

Dandy was Piandao

srj was Appa

And oldman was Teo

Reactions: srjclone

srjclone

Nov 17, 2014
Downtown Minneapolis
SRJ yip yip!
Awww helll yeah, best role for sure