Iowa Football Recruiting

Legend Hawk

Sep 2, 2018
Has anyone noticed that when @Legend Hawk or @Brodie0 spew off another insufferable terribly written troll attempt that as soon as you give them ACTUAL facts, instead of manning up and admitting they trolled and/or lied, they just rate the post "funny" and move on? Starting to wonder if they aren't the same person

I get you got the Cardinal and gold glasses on, but if you think Twins uses any "facts" other than cherry picked data (which he then completely ignores the same data for different purposes) then good on you for being a complete and total Twins shill. I use all data and look at it in total. Twins only uses one specific metric that suits his need for SOS. He ignores that same data for other purposes.

Legend Hawk

Sep 2, 2018
Really trying hard is clinging to the Sagarin SOS metric while ignoring that according to Sagarin, isu would have gone 7-6 with Iowa’s schedule and Iowa still would have won 10 games with isu’s schedule.

So who is isu’s Sagarin SOS intended to impress?

The crazy thing is he will cherry pick what Sagarin data to use and what not to use. He is actually that bad at trolling, but still has shills like @SouthernCy eating out of the palm of his hand I guess.

Legend Hawk

Sep 2, 2018
I mean if you think I'm "saving" tweets you must be old. The weird thing is you're not old enough to know what cherry picking means lol

Just because you cherry picked the data a decade ago, doesn't mean you didn't cherry pick it. Plus why would you switch when it suits so many of your needs? You do admit you ignore Sagarins when it doesn't suit your needs, which is the very definition of cherry picking.

CyTwins

Jan 20, 2010
Ankeny
Just because you cherry picked the data a decade ago, doesn't mean you didn't cherry pick it. Plus why would you switch when it suits so many of your needs? You do admit you ignore Sagarins when it doesn't suit your needs, which is the very definition of cherry picking.

I never ignore Sagarin SOS

Legend Hawk

Sep 2, 2018
I never ignore Sagarin SOS

We know this. You cherry picked Saragin a decade ago out of 5 very respected metric. You Cherry picked 10 years ago, and continue to stick with that stupidity for 10 years now. I have tried hard to educate you, but you keep insisting on using cherry picked data, when there is sooo much more data now than ever.

TheBear

Apr 23, 2020
I mean if you think I'm "saving" tweets you must be old. The weird thing is you're not old enough to know what cherry picking means lol

What would happen if the Chicago Tribune writes an article about isu football and calls then the “cherry pickers”? Would Pollard change the mascot again?

TRYHARDER

Aug 23, 2019
Except for basketball, CyTwins never ignores Sagarin SOS.

The word “NEVER” must have a different definition in his alternative reality.
He ignores Sagarins actual football rankings, which take their SOS into account. They can ONLY be used for SOS. LOL what a rube

Legend Hawk

Sep 2, 2018
It is funny that everyone on here universally uses 247 composite rankings on recruits, saying using one metric is just dumb. This despite the fact that ESPN ratings are factored into that composite, and they are garbage. Yet ISU fans don't want to look at a composit of 5 very good and respected SOS metrics.

CyTwins

Jan 20, 2010
Ankeny
He ignores Sagarins actual football rankings, which take their SOS into account. They can ONLY be used for SOS. LOL what a rube

I don't ignore anything. I prefer AP votes is all

To ignore SOS is stupid. Imagine if Iowa fans didn't bring up SOS when talking trash to Dayton fans this winter?

TheBear

Apr 23, 2020
The crazy thing is he will cherry pick what Sagarin data to use and what not to use. He is actually that bad at trolling, but still has shills like @SouthernCy eating out of the palm of his hand I guess.

CyTwins doesn’t just cherry pick which SOS metric counts and which ones don’t but he takes it a step further and says Sagarin SOS counts but you can use the Sagarin Presictor and see how isu would do with Iowa’s schedule and Iowa with isu’s. I mean if you actually do that you will see isu wins 7 games with Iowa’s Scheduke and finishes no better than Fourth in the Big Ten West whole Iowa goes 10-3 with isu’s schedule.

But CyTwins and other clone fans ignore that all that because it renders their SOS argument utterly meaningless.

Legend Hawk

Sep 2, 2018
I don't ignore anything. I prefer AP votes is all

To ignore SOS is stupid. Imagine if Iowa fans didn't bring up SOS when talking trash to Dayton fans this winter?

Who says we should ignore SOS? I think it is important to know that Iowa played a tougher SOS than ISU this year according to the majority of BCS bowl metrics. I think it is also important to know that Iowa, Wisconsin, Nebraska, Northwestern and even Minnesota played a tougher conference SOS than ISU.

Help Support Us

Become a patron