OT: New Tenet trailer

dirtyninety

Oct 6, 2012
Good. It looks not boring. I always laugh at Kenneth Brannagh accents...but he is a good actor..he pulls it off. I am not sure why it amuses me.
This or Bond will be my next theater purchase.

Reactions: dahliaclone

3GenClone

Jun 28, 2009
Des Moines
Christopher Nolan films are going to be looked back on the same way people talk about Hitchcock and Kubrick. His ability to take high-concept narratives like Interstellar, Inception, and Memento, put them into film that an audience can understand/enjoy and that a studio can make a ton of money on is truly remarkable.

dahliaclone

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 4, 2007
Minneapolis
Christopher Nolan films are going to be looked back on the same way people talk about Hitchcock and Kubrick. His ability to take high-concept narratives like Interstellar, Inception, and Memento, put them into film that an audience can understand/enjoy and that a studio can make a ton of money on is truly remarkable.

Yep. If I were asked to rank all of Nolan's films from best to worst it would be a brutal exercise. I don't dislike any of them (although some are definitely not as good as others). I saw this will be his 11th movie...that blows my mind. He has directed more movies than someone like Tarantino.

simply1

Rec Center HOF
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jun 10, 2009
Pdx
Finally watched this as it’s available to rent, and I think I need to watch with caption on.