Xavier Foster Committed To Iowa State

Drew0311

Nov 7, 2019
Norwalk, Iowa
He never had mono. He attended every game in street clothes that he wasn't playing in. Mono was the "excuse".

I don't think Mono is what you think it is. It's not the Coronavirus. People are not sprinting to the store to stock up on toilet paper because someone get's mono. Scott Christopherson played in some games with Mono. I sat on the bench for every little league game we had when I got when I was 14.

Also, how many kids go to that school? Why would it just leak now if he got busted way back then. When something happens at Norwalk we hear about it that night. If Bowen Born got busted smoking pot in the bathroom I would know about it that night. You telling me it lasted until after the season that the kid got busted smoking pot, Then they faked Mono to explain why he wasn't playing? That would be weird.

Pat

Oct 20, 2011
If coffee isn’t strong enough, boy do I hope my kids choose to rebel in high school by vaping nicotine.

Hayes30

Jun 20, 2011
What? The devils lettuce has been converted to the devils oil? The horror.
It works pretty good too. Fruit punch is a nice flavor. I wasn't saying you can vape THC as "Oh my God it's so bad and scary" I was simply stating that. Nothing wrong with weed. Pills are the devil not weed.

adjl

Jun 13, 2019
I don't think Mono is what you think it is. It's not the Coronavirus. People are not sprinting to the store to stock up on toilet paper because someone get's mono. Scott Christopherson played in some games with Mono. I sat on the bench for every little league game we had when I got when I was 14.

Also, how many kids go to that school? Why would it just leak now if he got busted way back then. When something happens at Norwalk we hear about it that night. If Bowen Born got busted smoking pot in the bathroom I would know about it that night. You telling me it lasted until after the season that the kid got busted smoking pot, Then they faked Mono to explain why he wasn't playing? That would be weird.
I've had mono. And every high school kid DID know he didn't really have mono. It was a weird cover by the family.

• Creative
Reactions: Halincandenza

adjl

Jun 13, 2019
I think it was decided in the rivals forum that 76 was really a hawk fan.
whatever, the 76 stuff is stupid. I'm not a hawk fan. I want Foster to come to Iowa State and be very successful and think he can be. I just think this whole deal was weird and hope he can stay out of trouble in Ames. I believe he will. It's really not that big of a deal, but as I've said before, I am slightly worried about his attitude. We all know he wants to be in the NBA, and he has worked hard on his game and improved over the years. That's the plus side.

adjl

Jun 13, 2019
You still bent out of shape over someone vaping? Seems like a really weird thing to demonize a kid for.
no I'm not. I still think it's dumb to do. My biggest problem is doing it at school in the bathroom. Just dumb. It's not like he can blame it on some other 7 foot tall black guy. Just be smart enough to do it somewhere else so you don't have to miss time playing basketball.

WhoISthis

Oct 6, 2010
no I'm not. I still think it's dumb to do. My biggest problem is doing it at school in the bathroom. Just dumb. It's not like he can blame it on some other 7 foot tall black guy. Just be smart enough to do it somewhere else so you don't have to miss time playing basketball.
Man, you must be old like me! I hear he probably doesn’t do his homework on time too!

If that’s the worst you have on Foster, sounds like we’re getting a good kid!

Sigmapolis

Minister of Economy
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 10, 2011
Waukee
You guys get your positive words about a highly-rated recruit of ours out of here.

:p