Survivor: Winners at War

CYdTracked

Mar 23, 2006
Grimes, IA
I loved the vote last night. If Rob doesn't go there then they just continued to enable him to be in control and he would probably make the merge. The whole "buddy system" he was trying to pull with Ben and Adam was ridiculous. He wanted them to trust him yet he didn't trust them enough to talk to the girls? We obviously didn't get to see something that happened that led Sarah not to use her steal a vote advantage because I think she would have used it had she not felt comfortable that Ben or Adam was voting out Rob. In a way I was kind of hoping she would have to use it because that would have been a huge move for her resume to take out Rob like that but now she still has that advantage for later for an even bigger move. After they all spilled the beans to Rob about how Amber got voted out it should be an interesting reunion with Tyson on edge of extinction.

It was interesting that Wendell and Michele got put on the same tribe. Very awkward interactions and really makes you wonder just how ugly their relationship ended if they could barely talk with each other.

• Agree
Reactions: STATE12

CYdTracked

Mar 23, 2006
Grimes, IA
Something else I wondered about... so they sat around camp all day so Ben and Adam couldn't talk to Sarah and Sophie without Rob being present. Did Rob not have to go take a piss at some point and did Ben and Adam have to follow him out into the bushes so he could make sure they didn't talk to them? I'm glad they voted him out but surely at some point those 2 guys got even just a brief moment to tell the girls they were in for voting out Rob right? Had they stuck with Rob I think I would have lost a lot of respect for both of them and Ben is one of my favorite players so I am glad they finally had enough of Rob's bully tactics.

This is a season full of some of the greatest players to play the game and Rob is resorting to basically a parenting tactic of "if I know where you are at all times then I know you aren't up to something." These are grown ass adults, did he really think he could play like that and get far in the game?

MeanDean

SuperFanatic
Jan 5, 2009
Blue Grass IA-Jensen Beach FL
Something else I wondered about... so they sat around camp all day so Ben and Adam couldn't talk to Sarah and Sophie without Rob being present. Did Rob not have to go take a piss at some point and did Ben and Adam have to follow him out into the bushes so he could make sure they didn't talk to them? I'm glad they voted him out but surely at some point those 2 guys got even just a brief moment to tell the girls they were in for voting out Rob right? Had they stuck with Rob I think I would have lost a lot of respect for both of them and Ben is one of my favorite players so I am glad they finally had enough of Rob's bully tactics.

This is a season full of some of the greatest players to play the game and Rob is resorting to basically a parenting tactic of "if I know where you are at all times then I know you aren't up to something." These are grown ass adults, did he really think he could play like that and get far in the game?

Unfortunately they didn't show the last vote, so not sure if all 4 voted for Rob or just 3. I would guess if only one of the guys that it was Adam.

But based on the brief preview on next week's episode it looks like all 4 are very relieved to have gotten rid of Rob. So yeah, probably all 4 voted him off.

CYdTracked

Mar 23, 2006
Grimes, IA
Unfortunately they didn't show the last vote, so not sure if all 4 voted for Rob or just 3. I would guess if only one of the guys that it was Adam.

But based on the brief preview on next week's episode it looks like all 4 are very relieved to have gotten rid of Rob. So yeah, probably all 4 voted him off.

Pretty sure it was all 4. If it was 3-2 they would have read all the votes for the drama of which of the 2 were going on

Clark

Jun 24, 2009
Altoona
I loved the vote last night. If Rob doesn't go there then they just continued to enable him to be in control and he would probably make the merge. The whole "buddy system" he was trying to pull with Ben and Adam was ridiculous. He wanted them to trust him yet he didn't trust them enough to talk to the girls? We obviously didn't get to see something that happened that led Sarah not to use her steal a vote advantage because I think she would have used it had she not felt comfortable that Ben or Adam was voting out Rob. In a way I was kind of hoping she would have to use it because that would have been a huge move for her resume to take out Rob like that but now she still has that advantage for later for an even bigger move. After they all spilled the beans to Rob about how Amber got voted out it should be an interesting reunion with Tyson on edge of extinction.

It was interesting that Wendell and Michele got put on the same tribe. Very awkward interactions and really makes you wonder just how ugly their relationship ended if they could barely talk with each other.

it was dumb for them to vote out Rob with that vote for a couple reasons.

1) they had to know one of those two had an idol, considering they knew they didn't find it. So at the very least, you want to make them burn that idol, which would have ended up with Rob going home, which is the same result you just got.

2) Had they not played one of their advantages and one of the girls went home, that makes your next vote incredibly easy. That's where you tell the remaining girl vote Rob and you send his ass packing. Now their dumb asses are in trouble because one of them is definitely going home with the next vote.

I've lost a ton of respect for both Ben and Adam's gameplay. They've played the entire game so far extremely poorly.

As for Rob, he over played his hand. That's a move that works well with new players but doesn't work nearly as well with people who have not only played before, but have won before.

I told you guys he never stood a chance of winning this game so it wasn't a big deal that he wasn't voted out in the first couple of votes. I thought they'd keep him until around the merge because he's still valuable in challenges but nobody on that island was going to want to take him to final 5 (well except Amber I suppose)

• Disagree
Reactions: CYdTracked

CYdTracked

Mar 23, 2006
Grimes, IA
You make some valid points Clark but how many times have people in the past played this where they think they can vote someone out later only to be blindsided by them? That's how I viewed Rob, he is so smooth about gathering information and using it to his advantage and the longer you leave a snake in the game the harder it is to get them out, especially if they start winning immunity or gaining advantages. I thought Rob should have been voted out sooner, this was perfect timing IMO. I'm also pulling for our Iowa girl Sarah so a part of me was glad to see her not voted out like Rob wanted.

• Agree
Reactions: STATE12

ImJustKCClone

Ancient Argumentative and Accidental Assassin Ape
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jun 18, 2013
traipsing thru the treetops
Was glad to see Rob go. He's a bully and plays the game like one. Yes, he's effective usually but he went too far and these players are smart enough to say, "F-U, we won't be pushed around."
I hate the way Rob plays the game and it infuriates me how many people kowtow to him. I'm glad he's gone.

• Agree

ImJustKCClone

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jun 18, 2013

Per Survivor wiki, all four voted for Rob.
https://survivor.fandom.com/wiki/Survivor:_Winners_at_War

CYdTracked

Mar 23, 2006
Grimes, IA
That episode was AWESOME! Two of the players I have been saying for awhile now they need to get rid of soon went to extinction and the 2nd one in dramatic fashion. Denise made a huge move and hopefully she's built enough relationships now to hang around for a bit because now she just put a target on her own back.

I love that Ben and Sarah are working together some now, they were my 2 favorite players coming into this season and would love to see them go far. This season so far is making up for the huge flop last season was and I think the best is still yet to come.

ImJustKCClone

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jun 18, 2013
Wow. Sucks that she wasted the other idol but she must've thought Jeremy would get someone's vote. Love how it turned out for both tribes.
Hubby pointed out that she knew Jeremy was going to vote for her, so maybe it was a "you owe me now" type thing. Some of those idols have time limits too...iirc...

Drew0311

Nov 7, 2019
Norwalk, Iowa
Wow and she now takes the lead for "Person who should win". I have Yul as the guy I think is going to win. Denise is only problem is she is still in the minority unless Jeremy Switches and goes with her. Great move. This season might be the best ever. It's been incredible. The audible gasps of all the players makes me know that everyone knows Rob is the best player ever.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron