Iowa Football Recruiting

HawkJRP

Dec 27, 2019
How about the first game? Schott is A also. Man you are really peeing it down your leg. wirfs was 2A. Not like that is a large jump. So 3 of your 5 starting Olinemen for the first game were class A players. Wow.

No.

Jackson is from Detroit, Linderbaum is from Solon and Wirfs is from Mt. Vernon and those 3 all started for sure. Say it with me....none of those are Class A schools.

BCClone

Well Seen Member.
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 4, 2011
Not exactly sure.
No.

Jackson is from Detroit, Linderbaum is from Solon and Wirfs is from Mt. Vernon and those 3 all started for sure. Say it with me....none of those are Class A schools.

wasnt Jackson and wirfs suspended for the first game?

Also, who were the other two starting Olinemen for that first game?

Hawkmi

Oct 9, 2013
@Hawkmi do you think Elaine got hotter on Seinfeld as each year progressed?
giphy.gif

HawkJRP

Dec 27, 2019

No, that was to start the 2018 season.

Can't find who started the first game at the 2 guard spots. The depth chart has "or" listed for the guard positions.

My guess is it would be one of the Paulsens and Banwart. Banwart went to Algona so one of our starting 5 on the OL played Class A football.

Hawkmi

Oct 9, 2013
No, that was to start the 2018 season.

Can't find who started the first game at the 2 guard spots. The depth chart has "or" listed for the guard positions.

My guess is it would be one of the Paulsens and Banwart. Banwart went to Algona so one of our starting 5 on the OL played Class A football.
How about the first game? Schott is A also. Man you are really peeing it down your leg. wirfs was 2A. Not like that is a large jump. So 3 of your 5 starting Olinemen for the first game were class A players. Wow.

No.

giphy.gif

• Winner
Reactions: cycloner29