ESPN+ ISU BB Game Schedule

Humanjukebox

Oct 16, 2017
I have ESPN + but haven't used it yet. Question: Is it possible to watch tonight's game on delay? I'll probably get home around 8:30pm, but would like to start from the beginning right at 8:30. I didn't see a "DVR" option in the menu. Also - any idea how soon they post the replay option? If the replay is available right away, I could just wait until the game is over around 9:15 or so.

Thanks in advance for any help.
I watched the KU debacle about an hour after it ended and it was in the “on demand” section. Not sure about what the options are before the game is over.

ArgentCy

Jan 13, 2010
Think I'll just ignore it tonight or listen to the radio and watch a replay tomorrow. Not much value there ESPN+

• Agree
Reactions: Cyfanisu

Go2Guy

Mar 18, 2006
Houston, TX
My ESPN+ stream quality is awesome; casting to Chromecast. 2nd game with no complaints.

Now, on Mon night at my GFs house, I could not stream the NCAA Champ game; was it not included on ESPN+? That's weird.

CrossCyed

Mar 30, 2006
My ESPN+ stream quality is awesome; casting to Chromecast. 2nd game with no complaints.

Now, on Mon night at my GFs house, I could not stream the NCAA Champ game; was it not included on ESPN+? That's weird.

Game wasn't on ESPN+. It was on every other ESPN Network, but it was never supposed to be on ESPN+.

It sounds like a lot of people having problems are with Amazon devices.

• Agree
Reactions: Go2Guy

Go2Guy

Mar 18, 2006
Houston, TX
Game wasn't on ESPN+. It was on every other ESPN Network, but it was never supposed to be on ESPN+.

It sounds like a lot of people having problems are with Amazon devices.

Thanks - I have ESPN from my cable subscription so I'm frustrated I couldn't stream the game.

I don't use Amazon Firestick; just use Chromcast and iPhone stream.

helechopper

Loyal Son Forever True
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 8, 2006
Chicago
I signed up for ESPN+ Tonight and it worked flawlessly for me. I’ll be watching the remaining 2 ISU games there and digging into their catalog of 30for30 features.

• Agree
Reactions: dawgpound and JP4CY

ArgentCy

Jan 13, 2010
So I tried re-watching the game today and still not impressed with ESPN+. Hate to say this but the Cyclones.TV infrastructure is somehow better. Maybe not the bandwidth but the playback is superior. No internet problems here as I have Fiber Optics. However, the playback crashed my first browser twice due to running out of memory. Ran in Chrome but started really slowing down the computer as that was the only thing running and using well over 2 Gb's of memory. Turned off after the bad start to the second

surly

May 16, 2013
reservation lake, mn
I think ESPN+ only fails for dumb people.
LOL. Me dumb. Here's the problem. Instead of watching Fran's call of ISU/Baylor last on ESPN, I watched Auburn/Alabama - two football schools. Where was Fran? ESPN is pushing the SEC at the expense of the B12. Fox covers the B10 and Big East. P12 has their own network. This is killing B12 basketball.

awd4cy

Dec 29, 2010
Central Iowa
LOL. Me dumb. Here's the problem. Instead of watching Fran's call of ISU/Baylor last on ESPN, I watched Auburn/Alabama - two football schools. Where was Fran? ESPN is pushing the SEC at the expense of the B12. Fox covers the B10 and Big East. P12 has their own network. This is killing B12 basketball.
Fran didn't call our game last night. He does Monday nights.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron