Bohannon "Lames" Tweet

Blandboy

Mar 31, 2006
Bettendorf
He wears the hawk uniform and it goes as a win. Why would he give a **** if he didn't score all the points? Seems like a good teammate that wants his team to do well and doesn't care about hoisting his shots...

2 of 12 from the field and 2 of 7 from behind the arc isn't exactly "not hoisting shots"

johnnydugouts

Jan 11, 2013
Honestly probably not. A planned thing like the shoes is pathetic and just cries of desperation to create something. Especially when you have to make sure you get all the media ready and around you first.

Had Monte or any Cyclone done the same exact thing in the exact same way, I would call it forced and lame the same as I think this one is. A good troll job is Reggie Miller's choke signal against the Knicks. Wasn't planned or forced at all, but rather in the moment and way more impact. Bohannon's schtick is all forced way too hard and not landing that well truthfully.

You realize that Jorbo was mocking Monte right? Or no?

CyTwins

Jan 20, 2010
Ankeny
It always sucks when you are on the other side of the smack. Your player always seems to be a “competitor” and the other seems like a “goon”. I am too modest to talk much smack, but I do like that it exists between players. Georges Niang really got under my skin. I like Monte as a Nugs fan, but he was never as savage as Niang.

I know that both teams hate this game and it is lame, but it is everyone’s “Twitter Super Bowl”.

Ex and current players from both sides, on average, tweet about this game 87% more than any other game of the season.

Bohannon is the furthest thing from a "goon". Lol cmon

cytheguy

May 23, 2006
To Iowa fans, Bohannon is like a God today. If you encounter an Iowa fan, get ready to hear about “JBO” and his big balls or whatever ramblings they come up with.

Yes, we got beat. Yes, Iowa is the better team. But show some class in winning.

Legend Hawk

Sep 2, 2018
To Iowa fans, Bohannon is like a God today. If you encounter an Iowa fan, get ready to hear about “JBO” and his big balls or whatever ramblings they come up with.

Jordan will always be an Iowa fan favorite for the game winning shots he's had and all the 3's he has made. He is currently playing really hurt and has been a shell of himself so far this year, and needs to shut it down and come back healthy next year.

Last edited:

CloneLawman

Fortis Non Ferox
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 13, 2006
Wherever I go, there I am.
Look jordan has every right to talk crap. They destroyed us
HE shot 2 for 12 and is a two-bit douche nozzle. Let him talk crap. In 2 years no one will give a damn about anything he says or does. He is like a low intellectual functioning Jeff Moe (which isn't saying much).

This will be what Jordan looks like down the road...

Jeff Moe.jpg

CloneLawman

Fortis Non Ferox
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 13, 2006
Wherever I go, there I am.

**** them all. There is no honor among thieves and there most certainly is no class among Hawkeye basketball fans.

• Agree
Reactions: irish

CapnCy

Jul 6, 2010
I love the good natured ribbing.

JBo doesn't seem to have the personality or staying power for this. He has more of the "angry/entitled" vibe. Georges' kiss was in the flow, organic. The sneaker thing is too planned.

Seems like a doucher all around...like he went to a stylist two days ago and was all "do you know I am" on the pedmall "I need a clean, high fade with a doucher look on top....I need to look fly for the BTN feature they'll do on me after I own the clowns"

johnnydugouts

Jan 11, 2013
What’s the of playing a rivalry game if you can’t have fun with it? Fans could really learn from the players. Far too many people are basing their own self worth on college games.

Jorbo appears to get this and from what I saw had some very respectful comments towards ISU after the game, actually all the Iowa players did.

jcyclonee

Apr 12, 2006
Minneapolis
Jordan will always be an Iowa fan favorite for the game winning shots he's had and all the 3's he has made. He is currently playing really hurt and has been a shell of himself so far this year, and needs to shut it down and come back healthy next year.
Or he's gaming the system

CyTwins

Jan 20, 2010
Ankeny
What’s the of playing a rivalry game if you can’t have fun with it? Fans could really learn from the players. Far too many people are basing their own self worth on college games.

Jorbo appears to get this and from what I saw had some very respectful comments towards ISU after the game, actually all the Iowa players did.

Bohannon and Niang are basically a wash

jcyclonee

Apr 12, 2006
Minneapolis
The marching band leaves their shoes on the field as they leave after the last home game half-time performance.

Final analysis: JoBo is a band nerd wannabe!
I'd like to agree but I get the feeling that he's one of those fake tough guys that actually yells insults at band members when he sees them.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron