OT: The Tile App

DSMCy

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Feb 1, 2013
West Des Moines
I got Tile for our car keys last year.
I went with the Pro version that allows batteries to be replaced. This is a good reminder that I probably need to change the batteries.

It’s been mostly a set it and forget it purchase. I played around them when I got them, but since then haven’t done anything. I guess that means we haven’t lost our keys. Which is good.

Reactions: dahliaclone

dahliaclone

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 4, 2007
Minneapolis
I got Tile for our car keys last year.
I went with the Pro version that allows batteries to be replaced. This is a good reminder that I probably need to change the batteries.

It’s been mostly a set it and forget it purchase. I played around them when I got them, but since then haven’t done anything. I guess that means we haven’t lost our keys. Which is good.

There are deals I am seeing of a four-pack. I was curious if you bought that if that means you could give four gifts to four people or if it's more of a four-pack system for one account/person to put on four different personal things.

JP4CY

I'm Mike Jones
Staff member
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 19, 2008
Testifying
There are deals I am seeing of a four-pack. I was curious if you bought that if that means you could give four gifts to four people or if it's more of a four-pack system for one account/person to put on four different personal things.
Don't know why you can't give them out.

Keep one on the dog's collar and one under my bike seat.

DSMCy

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Feb 1, 2013
West Des Moines
You could give them as gifts. I had to activate the Tile through the app.

CyOps

Jul 12, 2010
Lincoln
I know a guy that forgets his coat in bars a lot. He put one in the pocket so he could find it easier. He said it saves him a lot of time.

Help Support Us

Become a patron