Texas Must Be Destroyed

Statefan10

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
May 20, 2019
I think it was both the fact that the tent may have been too tall and wasn't previously approved. I suppose they can claim it obstructed the view of fans. A decent university not run by trash would ask their fans to move to some of the many empty seats as to prevent a highly dangerous situation for an opponents student athletes. But we all know what Baylor is and who they are.
The worst part about Rhules success is they can all pretend like they weren't rationalizing maintaining Briles and the rape squad.

Trash through and through.
See, I've heard this explanation as to why the tents weren't approved and the ones we had were too tall, and I just can't seem to understand why that would matter. So some people in the front row get their view obstructed a little bit in one area of the field..? Well the alternative is a possible heat stroke for an Iowa State player.

It's such a dumb explanation and hilarious that Baylor would be like "nope you don't get tents". It's a complete joke.

cygrads

Jul 27, 2007
Altoona, IA
https://www.hookem.com/2019/11/13/t...logy-targeting-penalty-kansas-state-receiver/

Green was ejected and will sit out the first half of this week’s game against Iowa State, per NCAA rules. Gill is not likely to play in Kansas State’s next game this week against West Virginia due to being in concussion protocol.

Kansas State coach Chris Klieman told reporters Monday that he asked the officiating crew to look at the play since no flag was thrown initially.

“It’s unfortunate because it was away from the play, didn’t have anything to do with the play,” Klieman said. “Wykeen’s going to miss a game. You have a hit like that and someone only misses a half, I don’t think that’s very fair.”
Dirty play and it would be great if the penalty was thrown out for half the next game or for as long as the player who took the hit whichever is longer. So in this case the K-state receiver is going to miss one game so this Texas player would sit out for one game as well.

• Winner
  • Agree
Reactions: surly and farm85