Twedt no longer committed

BillBrasky4Cy

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 10, 2013
I may have been a little agitated when I posted but the answer is CMC. He made it a point for him and his staff to visit all the HS in the state when he got the job. It is important to be able to recruit in your own backyard. You take a lot less time and resources doing so. I think he understands that.

CMC recruiting is going great, but if you are traveling 500 plus miles to visit all the recruits it will wear the coaches down. We have to get that local base to make it easier for the coaches and the program to succeed.

Go wait in the car, the adults are trying to have a conversation.

harimad

Jul 28, 2016
Illinois
It is important to be able to recruit in your own backyard. You take a lot less time and resources doing so. I think he understands that.

CMC recruiting is going great, but if you are traveling 500 plus miles to visit all the recruits it will wear the coaches down. We have to get that local base to make it easier for the coaches and the program to succeed.

FFS. I have some grocers in my neighborhood, but there's a reason I drive further every week for my main grocery run. The local stuff doesn't meet all my needs.

UNIGuy4Cy

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Nov 11, 2009
Are we going to miss on all of the top in-state talent in 2021? Looking through the top 10, we may have a shot on a couple of them. Is Bollers going to Iowa too? I will say it looks like the top talent in 2021 resides in eastern Iowa, that doesn’t bode well for us.

Trice

Apr 1, 2010
This felt like a foregone conclusion after whoever runs Roland Story's Twitter feed - which I'm guessing but don't know for sure is run by his coach - mocked ISU after the loss to Iowa.

harimad

Jul 28, 2016
Illinois
Link works for me....
Interesting. What forum is it in? This is what I see when I click the link.

CycloneFanatic: The Internet's Most Popular Site For Fans Of The Iowa State Cyclones - Error

You do not have permission to view this page or perform this action.

Edit: never mind. I opened it in incognito mode. It's ISR. I don't go in there. I rely on @CyTwins to protect me.

• Agree
Reactions: IASTATE07

Bader

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jul 25, 2007
Ankeny
Interesting. What forum is it in? This is what I see when I click the link.

CycloneFanatic: The Internet's Most Popular Site For Fans Of The Iowa State Cyclones - Error

You do not have permission to view this page or perform this action.

Edit: never mind. I opened it in incognito mode. It's ISR. I don't go in there. I rely on @CyTwins to protect me.
It's in ISR. Did you opt out?

• Informative
Reactions: IASTATE07

DeereClone

Nov 16, 2009
I don’t know why stealing is appealing when you are young and stupid, but it is.

I may or may not know of the location of some Okie Lite gear that stems from a fun November night in 2011.

Stupid stuff for sure, but kids grow up...eventually.

Reactions: wxman1

clonedude

Apr 16, 2006
I don’t know why stealing is appealing when you are young and stupid, but it is.

I may or may not know of the location of some Okie Lite gear that stems from a fun November night in 2011.

Stupid stuff for sure, but kids grow up...eventually.

But this info came from CyTwins..... when has he ever been right about inside info??

Oh wait... okay.... I believe it. Obviously something happened, or why would CMC just cut off contact with Twedt?

derpyherky

May 11, 2018
I may have been a little agitated when I posted but the answer is CMC. He made it a point for him and his staff to visit all the HS in the state when he got the job. It is important to be able to recruit in your own backyard. You take a lot less time and resources doing so. I think he understands that.

Try to keep up with the information before posting. It makes you look bad.

isumet

Feb 25, 2019
This felt like a foregone conclusion after whoever runs Roland Story's Twitter feed - which I'm guessing but don't know for sure is run by his coach - mocked ISU after the loss to Iowa.

If it wasn't a forgone conclusion then, it certainly was after Twedt retweeted it. That's not the type of culture that CMC likes.

NWICY

Sep 2, 2012
It's going to take a decade or more of winning to start getting the best in state recruits - so many brain washed Hawks who in turn are brainwashing as many kids as possible. I know my daughter in law is a hawk fan and has my granddaughter booing Iowa State at the age of 9 - seriously depressing.

Is she local? If so get her tickets for the Clones Club and start bringing her to ISU events nothing better than Hilton and Trice to influence young minds.

• Winner
Reactions: amishclone

cyclone13

Apr 7, 2009
If the rumor I heard is true, then I don't understand why. It could have easily been rectified and corrected and CMC has a precedent for doing so.

If someone misses class, doesn’t keep the grades, these can be rectified. But stealing from potential teammates is pretty difficult to rectify IMHO.it affects the relationships with the teammates and if you’re not deemed trustworthy by your teammates, it will not help team wise.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron