Woof--We can all agree

cycloneG

Mar 7, 2007
Off the grid
And the SEC has dominated the last 20 years.....it's not even close
1200px-Wdzydze_strach.jpg

Waukee100

Aug 20, 2019
According to who? Pretty much nobody with a brain.

The Big 12 is much better top to bottom than the Big 10. I would love to play in that conference. Scott Frost should consider himself lucky.

Right, in what way has the big 12 been better? Losing record vs the big ten and zero CFP championships or wins. Nebraska fans use the say the same thing when they were in the big 12 and thought the big ten was gonna be a cakewalk.

We already know you guys can’t beat Iowa, yet you think you’d cruise through the rest of the big ten (despite already having a losing record vs every single big ten program). Comical.

• Dumb
Reactions: JP4CY and IASTATE07

awd4cy

Dec 29, 2010
Central Iowa
Right, in what way has the big 12 been better? Losing record vs the big ten and zero CFP championships or wins. Nebraska fans use the say the same thing when they were in the big 12 and thought the big ten was gonna be a cakewalk.

We already know you guys can’t beat Iowa, yet you think you’d cruise through the rest of the big ten (despite already having a losing record vs every single big ten program). Comical.
Did you get laid tonight yet? Kinda worried for you.

CarlHungus

Feb 19, 2012
Ankeny
P

Pay your contractors

deadeyededric

Dec 12, 2009
Parts Unknown
Can’t really say this on twitter because the corn cobs will be after me but every time Scott Frost talks I feel like he’s just...not smart. Don’t trust that guy to build a program. Campbell plays 3D chess and we all know it. I’m not sure Frost is capable of it.
He doesn't seem like someone who has the mental capacity to run a major college football program. If you didn't know any better you'd think he was a grad assistant.

Reactions: CheapClone1202

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron