Iowa Football Recruiting

Thinker

Mar 31, 2017
How are the recruiting visits going to go down? Big weekend for both schools. ISU needs some solid commits this weekend and I am sure they will.

I am expecting that 4* WR to commit soon, Blaise, and the other DE. Would be a huge hall. I hope you guys get them.

I hope Iowa gets Witt, the LB and one of the WRs. That leaves 3 spots left for developed senior season guys and late bloomers, and Theo Johnson and the 4* Florida OL.

Thinker

Mar 31, 2017
This is the iowa recruiting thread. Why are you jealous of isu’s recruiting that you have to keep bringing it up here. There are isu recruiting threads you can try to troll in.
Yeah, I would not go on a thread about ISU recruiting and rip on kids that go there, not my style.

Pringles

Jun 15, 2019
I’m sure you can count on another solid 7-5 season with a weak schedule in 2023 now! Oh and don’t forget, really boring football!!
Hmm Iowa scored more points passed the ball more and ran for more yards.. if Iowa football is boring what is the term you’d use for cyclone football?? Pathetic

adjl

Jun 13, 2019
Hmm Iowa scored more points passed the ball more and ran for more yards.. if Iowa football is boring what is the term you’d use for cyclone football?? Pathetic
Against a glorified high school schedule. We play real competition in the Big 12.

• Funny
Reactions: Hawkmi

Thinker

Mar 31, 2017
I hope you understand I was just messing with you with that reference.

No you were not. You are trying to save face because it backfired lol. Cytwins didnt like it so you are now saying, oh i was kidding. Why even do that?

Thinker

Mar 31, 2017
I’m sure you can count on another solid 7-5 season with a weak schedule in 2023 now! Oh and don’t forget, really boring football!!

With the site you posted, our schedules are equal in the MC era....... you try way to hard. Now, go get a 4 star wr so you can post about it! I predict it happens so for ISU.

Thinker

Mar 31, 2017
Iowa couldn't run the ball last year vs a weak schedule

Actually defensive efficiency rating wise the teams Iowa played were better than the teams ISU played. So, while i agree with what you are saying, the teams iowa played were statistically better defensively.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron