Iowa Football Recruiting

Cat Stevens

Mar 7, 2017
Whatever makes you sleep at night. I am pretty secure about a lot of things, especially things I cannot control. Like the actions of others. Unlike you, I am trusting the process of the court systems and legal action because I am not directly involved with any of it. Were mistakes made by Kirk, probably, but there are mistakes made by people everyday. Maybe he did not have all of the information? Maybe he complied with everyone the legal way. It is hard to understand that if you do not follow the law of privacy you can be fired in an instant as a coach, professor, teacher, administrator at any institution

So you agree with intentionally destroying evidence from a room you know is a crime scene to cover up the crime of rape then.

You good hawk fans, besides mi, still wanna claim this guy?

JP4CY

I'm Mike Jones
Staff member
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 19, 2008
Testifying
How so? I get it that you do not agree with my stances on certain things, but when talking crap about another school, you better be able to take a little ribbing from the other side.
What crap am I talking?

iahawks

Sep 7, 2012
Where would you have them? That list is fascinating because I don't believe a lot of it.

I would have them anywhere from 20-30. None of this stuff matters at all, but it is funny how some stuff is taken as gospel and other stuff isn't when it is from the same source. Guess that is the nature of message boards and fans.

• Agree
Reactions: dexterhawk

ribsnwhiskey

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Feb 6, 2009
I would have them anywhere from 20-30. None of this stuff matters at all, but it is funny how some stuff is taken as gospel and other stuff isn't when it is from the same source. Guess that is the nature of message boards and fans.

PFF does advanced metrics and statistical nerdery type stuff so I don't see how it would be any more or less useful than any other pre-season poll. I'm sure they have supporting data for their rankings. I do know that the higher Iowa shows up in pre-season polls, the more likely they are to tank during the actual season, so I'll go along with it.

JP4CY

I'm Mike Jones
Staff member
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 19, 2008
Testifying
What you are assuming taken as the gospel isn't that stats from performance?

I personally don't recall myself posting PFF links. I also don't remember many Iowa fans here shooting down Benji when he did it.

Thinker

Mar 31, 2017
What you are assuming taken as the gospel isn't that stats from performance?

I personally don't recall myself posting PFF links. I also don't remember many Iowa fans here shooting down Benji when he did it.

Lol, Iowa fans did not shoot much down, it is the ISU fans. look back and find the posts about how the AP is what is used now only on this forum (ISU posters clam this). Nothing else besides that matters.

• Dumb
Reactions: JP4CY

JP4CY

I'm Mike Jones
Staff member
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 19, 2008
Testifying
I’d have them in the 20’s honestly if I was going to take a swing at it.

I think pre-season polls are BS by the way...
Yeah where I'd have them too.
I just look at that list and what stood out too high:
Florida at 8
Iowa at 10
Penn St at 11
Mizzou at 17

JP4CY

I'm Mike Jones
Staff member
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 19, 2008
Testifying
Lol, Iowa fans did not shoot much down, it is the ISU fans. look back and find the posts about how the AP is what is used now only on this forum (ISU posters clam this). Nothing else besides that matters.
Why don't you look back and link it? Were you posting under this username when that was going on?

Stewo

Oct 29, 2008
Iowa
Iowa is recruiting Witt harder than Blaise.... not hard to understand

That's because Blaise wasn't ever going to play in Iowa City. Hell, if Nebraska hadn't come on so hard, he'd likely already be a Cyclone commit.

Thinker

Mar 31, 2017
Most pre season rankings have 3 Big12 teams ranked and many have 4 Big 10 West teams ranked for what it is worth.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron