Iowa Football Recruiting

Hawkmi

Oct 9, 2013
Hey, if tossing your recliner was the worst thing she did while you were deployed I would hang that one in the W column! I too was active duty and man what a mess...
My Ex managed to get my Jeep towed and pile up over 5,000 dollars worth of fines in Norfolk without telling me until I got back from my last deployment. Nice spending terminal leave trying to negotiate with a towing company. SMDH.

P.S. I hate that %*^*

adjl

Jun 13, 2019
He was asking where I went, not where you go.

9C5xtOD.gif

• Creative
Reactions: Hawkmi

dexterhawk

Oct 17, 2013
Funny you say that. When I enlisted after a couple years of college I drove folks nuts at MEPS, and the recruiting station. I read everything, literally every document before I signed them.
Smart man. You’d be shocked at the number of guys that get out that aren’t up to speed on VA benefits etc...

BillBrasky4Cy

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 10, 2013
My Ex managed to get my Jeep towed and pile up over 5,000 dollars worth of fines in Norfolk without telling me until I got back from my last deployment. Nice spending terminal leave trying to negotiate with a towing company. SMDH.

P.S. I hate that %*^*

Ouch... I was stationed on the other side of the tube at Langley. I can tell way too many horror stories between my active duty and guard time regarding deployments.

BillBrasky4Cy

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 10, 2013
You don’t “like” KF?

I understand Fran but I really don’t get the KF hate...

There really isn't anything to "dislike" regarding Kirk, Kirk 2.0, or Kirk 3.0 but he's also not the choir boy that a lot of Iowa fans make him out to be... The book is still out on Kirk 4.0 or whatever version you guys are on now...

dexterhawk

Oct 17, 2013
There really isn't anything to "dislike" regarding Kirk, Kirk 2.0, or Kirk 3.0 but he's also not the choir boy that a lot of Iowa fans make him out to be... The book is still out on Kirk 4.0 or whatever version you guys are on now...
I don’t think any of these coaches are “choir” boys. They can’t be...the CFB world is what it is...

Brandon

Feb 6, 2014
I think both teams come into Ames with 1-0 and ranked. Campbell will get his 1st win against a ranked Iowa team.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron