NBA: ***Official 2019 NBA Playoffs Thread***

clonedude

Apr 16, 2006
Fully expect the Warriors to win it all now. If the Raptors couldn't even pull it out tonight with everything that was going against the Warriors..... then good luck.

• Funny
Reactions: Rural

NWICY

Sep 2, 2012
I thought that offensive goal tending at the 2 min mark was called wrong. I was sort of cheering for the Raptors though. Quite a comeback by G.S.

• Agree
Reactions: clonedude

CyArob

Why are you the way that you are?
Apr 22, 2011
MN
Fully expect the Warriors to win it all now. If the Raptors couldn't even pull it out tonight with everything that was going against the Warriors..... then good luck.
What was going against the Warriors besides losing KD again? They shot lights out from 3.

clonedude

Apr 16, 2006
They’re still down 3-2, plus KD really helped the Warriors get out to a good start.

Yeah, thank God for KD tonight!! Without him, they never would have won.

Nice take there. Geeez.

And as I said before, they are only down 3-2 because Thompson was out for one game and not yet fully back for another.

• Dumb
Reactions: CyArob

clonedude

Apr 16, 2006
What was going against the Warriors besides losing KD again? They shot lights out from 3.

They thought they were going to have KD back, but then he goes down again early, and I felt like the refs were screwing them over much more than the Raptors.

Doc

This is it Morty
Aug 6, 2006
Denver

Warriors were 20/42 from 3.
Raptors were 8/32.

KD out, Looney out.

And Draymond has to survive game 6 without getting a T :)

clonedude

Apr 16, 2006
Warriors were 20/42 from 3.
Raptors were 8/32.

Ummmm....... yeah..... that's what the Warriors do. That's why they are so good. You ever heard of Curry and Thompson? The Warriors have shooters, the Raptors don't.

clonedude

Apr 16, 2006
I want to applaud everyone for the most part ignoring clonedude tonight. Holy **** you’re takes are mind numbingly stupid

So funny. You feel better about yourself now? Hope so.

Instead of just putting people down, maybe you could point out something you disagree with? Do you think GS needs KD to win titles? Do you think it's unusual the Warriors shot really well? What is it you disagree with? Maybe then I could try to counter what you are saying. Otherwise I could just put you down in return, and you put me down again, and where will that get us?

Doc

This is it Morty
Aug 6, 2006
Denver
GS’s GM’s press conference was like Derek Zoolander. “I am president...of...basketball.”

awd4cy

Dec 29, 2010
Central Iowa
So funny. You feel better about yourself now? Hope so.

Instead of just putting people down, maybe you could point out something you disagree with? Do you think GS needs KD to win titles? Do you think it's unusual the Warriors shot really well? What is it you disagree with? Maybe then I could try to counter what you are saying. Otherwise I could just put you down in return, and you put me down again, and where will that get us?
It remains to be seen whether Golden State can close this one out still. Their only other title with this core was in 2015 and honestly Golden State was very lucky to face a Cleveland team without Kyrie and Love in the finals. If KD didn’t go to the Warriors, LeBron probably gets another championship and Harden probably has one too.

Dandy

Future CF Mod
Oct 11, 2012
Western Iowa
KD with an Achilles injury. MRI tomorrow.

If it’s torn he should opt into his $30M+ contract for next year and stay with GS. Nice little severance/insurance policy.

• Agree
Reactions: Statefan10

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron