Ms3r4ISU

Me: Mea culpa. Also me: Sine cura sis.
Staff member
Bookie
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
May 7, 2008
Ames
Just saw this on Twitter - great to read about something going well for ISU AND a player. Looking forward to good things!

Ines was one of the student athletes who came through our tailgating lot for the food bank/pantry donations last fall. I recognized her from a story I’d read earlier, but couldn’t remember her name. She just said she played basketball:)

Reactions: NWICY

CycloneBob

Aug 9, 2010
Ames
FANTASTIC, not only for the team, but for her, also !!!!!!!!!!! I love her athleticism and contribution. I think this could be BIG.

Reactions: NWICY

Three4Cy

Jan 19, 2010
West Des Moines
This is great news - gives us a solid backup for Kristin and allows Morgan Kane to develop in her redshirt freshman season without the immediate pressure of being the backup to Kristin.

• Agree
Reactions: kcdc4isu

mred

Oct 19, 2006
SE WI
bball.notnothing.net
This is great news - gives us a solid backup for Kristin and allows Morgan Kane to develop in her redshirt freshman season without the immediate pressure of being the backup to Kristin.
And especially with Jarosinski redshirting, it's nice to fill that post spot for 19-20 since we should have a little more depth the following year.

• Agree
Reactions: runbikeswim