Iowa BB Player Tweets about ISU After Loss

JP4CY

I'm Mike Jones
Staff member
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 19, 2008
Testifying
Big game at THE Ohio State University tonight.
Ticket costs are the lowest allowed on StubHub
20190226-110942.jpg

• Funny
Reactions: Rural and Jim Lahey

Jim Lahey

Nov 28, 2018
How is a 21-6 team 3.5 point dogs to a 17-10 team?

Idk I'm not Vegas. Ohio St is a decent bet though. Team needing a win for the NCAA tourney.. Looking at it, there's a lot of trends pointing to the home team winning this game. Home team is 5-1 ATS in the last 6.

Iowa is tough to pick on the road against an above average team, as you really need to dig in and be able to get stops on the road as you'll most likely go through some scoring droughts. We'll see though.

CyTwins

Jan 20, 2010
Ankeny
Idk I'm not Vegas. Ohio St is a decent bet though. Team needing a win for the NCAA tourney.. Looking at it, there's a lot of trends pointing to the home team winning this game. Home team is 5-1 ATS in the last 6.

Iowa is tough to pick on the road against an above average team, as you really need to dig in and be able to get stops on the road as you'll most likely go through some scoring droughts. We'll see though.

I know I was just making fun of @iahawks since he keeps bringing up Iowa's record

D

Deleted member 8507

Just short, 15,056.

I would think Fridays would be a little tough due to HS basketball.

Except the Iowa high school season ended for 1A-2A by Feb 13th and 3A-4A by Feb 18th. There may have been a few tournament games played on Friday night but the vast majority of teams would not have been playing that night.

• Informative
Reactions: JP4CY