Iowa offering free tickets for the MSU game

JM4CY

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 23, 2012
America

benjimill

Apr 8, 2018
Oooohhh don’t forget the wave. They could maybe wave to the unpaid contractors that built the shrine to Iowa football. It is Only Tuesday and thus far we have @benmiji making racist comments, Iowa ad with Campbell’s nuts in his mouth, AND lackluster support for a ‘TOP 25’ game.

Link to me making racist comments?

mj4cy

Asst. Regional Manager
Staff member
Mar 28, 2006
Iowa
I mean this is truly mind boggling. Iowa is #19 and hosting #6 Michigan St and has to give away free tickets. That is the saddest thing I've ever heard of

Not to mention it's cold AF outside and a chance to enjoy something indoors.

JP4CY

I'm Mike Jones
Staff member
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 19, 2008
Testifying
I’ve uploaded this picture before. The response from numerous Iowa fans was that there was a big snowstorm the night before, so the attendance was poor. This is more pathetic than any Drake argument ever could be.
EP-302039962.jpg&MaxH=500&MaxW=900

mj4cy

Asst. Regional Manager
Staff member
Mar 28, 2006
Iowa
I’ve uploaded this picture before. The response from numerous Iowa fans was that there was a big snowstorm the night before, so the attendance was poor. This is more pathetic than any Drake argument ever could be.
EP-302039962.jpg&MaxH=500&MaxW=900

I'm telling you, its actually genius. It's Barta's dress like an empty chair and act like a mime night!

Sigmapolis

Minister of Economy
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 10, 2011
Waukee
The fact they need to offer "incentives" like that is even sadder because, as much as we like to troll them, Iowa is not a bad team. Quite the opposite -- they have one of the best offenses in the country and a defense that, while bad by P6 standards, is at least minimally competent compared to the tire fire that was their defense last season. The computers have them in the 25-35 range with a solid shot at making the NCAA tournament. Considering the history of Iowa basketball the past 20 years, this is something they should be enjoying while they can.

benjimill

Apr 8, 2018
How is the Drake game relevant to Iowa basketball?
I am pointing out the hypocrisy of Iowa State fans. Iowa State can’t come close to selling out a game at JTS; at least Iowa sells out Carver on occasion. Iowa State also offers a bunch of promos in an attempt to boost attendance for football, just like Iowa has to do for basketball. I find it hilarious that you guys pat yourselves on the back for being the BEST FANS IN AMERICA!!!!, then make fun of Iowa basketball for doing the exact same thing your football program does.

JP4CY

I'm Mike Jones
Staff member
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 19, 2008
Testifying
I am pointing out the hypocrisy of Iowa State fans. Iowa State can’t come close to selling out a game at JTS; at least Iowa sells out Carver on occasion. Iowa State also offers a bunch of promos in an attempt to boost attendance for football, just like Iowa has to do for basketball. I find it hilarious that you guys pat yourselves on the back for being the BEST FANS IN AMERICA!!!!, then make fun of Iowa basketball for doing the exact same thing your football program does.
Triggered beyond belief

CyTwins

Jan 20, 2010
Ankeny

@Shawker disagrees, all of our games were basically sellouts

• Funny
Reactions: benjimill

Help Support Us

Become a patron