Iowa Football Recruiting

SilverBack

Oct 4, 2018
Dude you literally just got outed

Have you never heard that phrase? Go back and look at our posts if you really want to ( I know you do, and I know you have the time) and I'm sure you'll find our posting style and grammar are completely different. Otherwise, I played dress up for you long enough so carry on.

CyTwins

Jan 20, 2010
Ankeny
Have you never heard that phrase? Go back and look at our posts if you really want to ( I know you do, and I know you have the time) and I'm sure you'll find our posting style and grammar are completely different. Otherwise, I played dress up for you long enough so carry on.

Actually SilverBack and YeahBuddy are the only two accounts in all of the ISR forum that has ever ended a statement with "Keep swinging" so it was really easy to out you on this one

CyTwins

Jan 20, 2010
Ankeny
You sure Purplereign didn't do the same?

I typed in "keep swinging" in the search function and only got those two accounts. I'm guessing purplereign got banned before he had the chance to do it too. What a sad life Buddy lives

SilverBack

Oct 4, 2018
I typed in "keep swinging" in the search function and only got those two accounts. I'm guessing purplereign got banned before he had the chance to do it too. What a sad life Buddy lives

Watching you dissect a fairly familiar phrase is like watching a toddler take its first step or feel the cold for the first time. I'm glad we could all be a part of something so special. What other words or phrases can we teach you today?

CyTwins

Jan 20, 2010
Ankeny
Watching you dissect a fairly familiar phrase is like watching a toddler take its first step or feel the cold for the first time. I'm glad we could all be a part of something so special. What other words or phrases can we teach you today?

Oh Buddy this is pathetic even for you

• Agree
Reactions: JP4CY

Cyclone.TV

Sep 3, 2016

You are trying way too hard. Take it easy.

• Agree
Reactions: JP4CY and CyTwins

SilverBack

Oct 4, 2018
I'm going to apply a level of rationale that isn't often seen on here and then be done with this. I was posting in October and YeahBuddy was also consistently posting (at a pace much more rampant than mine). We would have had posts go out at the same or similar time, so if he YeahBuddy got blocked than I would have been too since we'd share the same IP address. Derp. Keep swinging.

CyTwins

Jan 20, 2010
Ankeny
I'm going to apply a level of rationale that isn't often seen on here and then be done with this. I was posting in October and YeahBuddy was also consistently posting (at a pace much more rampant than mine). We would have had posts go out at the same or similar time, so if he YeahBuddy got blocked than I would have been too since we'd share the same IP address. Derp. Keep swinging.

Lol no

Brandon

Feb 6, 2014

The sooner you admit you have a problem the better off you are. You need help.

• Winner
Reactions: JP4CY and CyTwins

Thinker

Mar 31, 2017
For what it is worth, I am the one that misspelled genius. Rule of thumb, always check spell check before pressing send.

herbicide

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 23, 2006
Ankeny, IA

1. Yeahbuddy was banned on August 1. You joined on Oct 4.

Yeahbuddy, ex-poster

2. Pretty sure they don't IP ban here.
2a. Your internet provider can and does change your IP address all the time.
2b. If posting from a mobile device, IP addresses change all the time
2c. If you use a different device, it will have a different IP address.

• Winner
Reactions: CyTwins