• $15.01-$30.00

Votes: 4 3.5%
  • $30.01 and up

Votes: 6 5.2%

• Total voters

247cy

Nov 14, 2006
Spring Hill, KS
I think if you read the book that just came out about him found out what he grew up around and how big of a piece of **** his dad was, there's an odd respect for him even making it. People growing up in that environment don't make it, much less become the greatest of all time, especially in golf. Sean O'hair comes to mind. The guy was extremely ****** up by his dad and it affected him socially for almost his entire life.

I remembered reading this piece by Wright Thompson some years back. Good read if you haven't come across it. (Set aside some time, it's a short novel!)

http://www.espn.com/espn/feature/st...-life-unraveled-years-father-earl-woods-death

Talks about growing up in Earl's influence, the isolation, and the disaster that his personal life had become. Quite possible Tiger would have been a career military man if it were to have worked out differently.

Cyclone.TV

Sep 3, 2016
Yes, I positively do not want to pay to watch Tiger play Phil in a publicity stunt. :)

I'm positive about things that deserve to be positive about. Look at my posts in the MBB threads. I'm even VERY positive on the football team too. I'm just not interested in them playing this game against Drake, that's all. Lighten up. Geez.

It’s about entertainment. Just like everything is. Calling it a scam is pretty ridiculous. Is the NFL a scam?

cyfanatic13

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 19, 2008
This has been kinda fun to watch so far sans Phil heavy breathing. I enjoy the conversation between the golfers and caddies. The conversation between Phil and Tiger has been pretty boring. Hopefully it picks up

Help Support Us

Become a patron