All Iowa Football Team---Post Bowl Edition

JP4CY

I'm Mike Jones
Staff member
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 19, 2008
Testifying
What does that have to do with Stanley? ... The setting for which you asked that question was Jesse Palmer comparing Stanley to Roethlisberger.

You seem to think you know a lot about the landscape of college football. Have you ever heard an announcer compare a player to an NFL player because of their legal transgressions?
Calm down, I apologize then.

Legend Hawk

Sep 2, 2018
Iowa State>>>>>>>>>>>Iowa. The only thing I would want from Iowa to improve our team is the TE and a couple of offensive lineman. The rest of the team is basically trash. We would be them by 30 now.

This is what you said right before Iowa blew out ISU as well.

RedBayou

Jun 27, 2018
So tell me why you disagree with what I posted.
This year is no different than any other. Every year teams at the top struggle to beat someone they shouldn't and the public overreacts. Heck, last year 2 of the teams that made the playoffs had losses at this time.

• Agree
Reactions: rholtgraves

dexterhawk

Oct 17, 2013
They show the team at halftime in the locker room quite a ways into it and you can say a BEAT team and it looks like it says TOE to me
HomerSuspicious.gif

Reactions: CyTwins

JP4CY

I'm Mike Jones
Staff member
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 19, 2008
Testifying
This year is no different than any other. Every year teams at the top struggle to beat someone they shouldn't and the public overreacts. Heck, last year 2 of the teams that made the playoffs had losses at this time.
Yeah I know that. This year looks just a little more "off" to me. It's clearly Alabama and the rest now. From the games I've seen recently some of the higher ranked teams have really struggled at times, more so than I anticipated they would.

Legend Hawk

Sep 2, 2018
Aren't you a big NFL guy? Seems like a game you'd want to watch

My wife is good enough to let me spend all day either at Hawk games, or watching college football. That means I have had to back off the NFL, and spend more family time on Sundays.

Reactions: dexterhawk

CyTwins

Jan 20, 2010
Ankeny
My wife is good enough to let me spend all day either at Hawk games, or watching college football. That means I have had to back off the NFL, and spend more family time on Sundays.

You literally talk about the NFL the entire time you talk about Iowa players and their abilities but you don't even watch it? Lol that makes so much sense

• Funny
Reactions: Rural

Legend Hawk

Sep 2, 2018
You literally talk about the NFL the entire time you talk about Iowa players and their abilities but you don't even watch it? Lol that makes so much sense

When did I say I don't watch the NFL? I said I didn't watch last night, and I have back off watching it as much as I used to.

Legend Hawk

Sep 2, 2018
Sorry, it makes sense you backed off watching NFL with your analysis

You should back off some of those pills you seem to be taking, you gotta be pepped up on something to be trolling as hard as you are today. The crash is gonna be a beotch I bet.

CyTwins

Jan 20, 2010
Ankeny
You should back off some of those pills you seem to be taking, you gotta be pepped up on something to be trolling as hard as you are today. The crash is gonna be a beotch I bet.

I'm not trolling at all. I just remembered you hated high scoring games so you would have been sick to your stomach watching that one last night