Best win for ALL B10 Teams

CyCrazy

Dec 17, 2008
Ames
Mashed Potato doesn't need facts, he has year end Massey rating to get him off.

HawkeyeMashup

Feb 17, 2017
1. Last year it had the B12 above both divisions and the conference as a whole.
2. This year they have the 10 B12 teams ranked better than the 7 B10W (Iowa) teams and worse than the 7 B10E teams. This year it has the B12 above both P12 divisions.

You claimed dead last two years in a row, you're the one making these idiotic moron statements, not me. There are all sorts of metrics the past two years where the B12 is not dead last.

You need help, I can tell ISU beating Oklahoma who embarrassed Ohio State is tearing your fragile world completely apart. Don't kill yourself, tomorrow is a new day.

https://www.masseyratings.com/cf/compare.htm

Dead last right now, and it isn’t close. They are far behind the PAC12, SEC and BigTen.

Sagarin isn’t the only metric, but it is a bad metric. Sorry, but the majority of metrics (and Sagarin actually) rank the Big12 dead last.

Why do you care so much the Big12 is clearly down? ISU is having a good year, only idiots try to tear individual teams down because of the conference.

HawkeyeMashup

Feb 17, 2017
When your team sucks, fall back on conference superiority. When your conference sucks, just make **** up.

Well Clone fans are certainly making this up, because the data says the Big12 sucks compared to the other P5 conferences.

inCyteful

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Feb 28, 2012
Fort Collins, CO
I’m not talking up the BigTen, where am I talking about the BigTen rank? I am trying to understand the Big12 pride where Clone fans lie to themselves and say the Big12 is better than anyone when they are dead last of all the P5 conferences.

Good lord you are thick, even for a hok.

Where did anyone say the Big XII is better than everyone. Come on bud, get some integrity. Even your dead last in Sagarin claim is laughably being debunked.

The fact is (look up fact) that you are on a BIg XII team site arguing that the B1G is better than the Big XII and then you call us obsessed.

Surely you can bring something better than this?

GTO

Mar 25, 2014
North DFW, TX
Lol, the Big12 was 4-6 vs non con P5 teams. They were 20-10 overall in non con games. That is pathetic, and that is why the Big12 is dead last of all P5 conferences

Also if you wanna talk about 2016, the Big12 was the worst P5 conference last year as well.
I see you avoided talking about the bowl games record last year. The true bouncer of fake IDs.

YeahBuddy

Jul 11, 2016
That’s the point. We are 8 weeks into the season, and Iowa’s win over ISU is the best win for the entire B10 conference. Meanwhile TCU>OSU (Cowboys)>OU>All but 1 B10 team. What did Ohio State do to justify their ranking for this season? Lose to OU at home?

My point is this is the only week of the season it will be true.

It's really pathetic this is even a thread topic.

There literally would have been 3 wins from the conference better than the Iowa win over ISU last week and there will probably be at least 3 again next week at this time.

• Winner
Reactions: HawkeyeMashup

HawkeyeMashup

Feb 17, 2017
Good lord you are thick, even for a hok.

Where did anyone say the Big XII is better than everyone. Come on bud, get some integrity. Even your dead last in Sagarin claim is laughably being debunked.

The fact is (look up fact) that you are on a BIg XII team site arguing that the B1G is better than the Big XII and then you call us obsessed.

Surely you can bring something better than this?

First of all Sagarin sucks. Second of all he still has BigTen > Big12. Massey rankings have the average of over 100 metrics. The Big12 is last and by a large margin. It is what it is.

I’m not saying Big12 teams individually sucks. Yet let’s be honest, Clones making fun of the BigTen is so last 4 years. Just stop looking pathetic already, the Clone arent pathetic and don’t need to go the Conference Pride route.

HawkeyeMashup

Feb 17, 2017
My point is this is the only week of the season it will be true.

It's really pathetic this is even a thread topic.

There literally would have been 3 wins from the conference better than the Iowa win over ISU last week and there will probably be at least 3 again next week at this time.

Not only that the Big12 was 20-10 vs non con teams and 4-6 vs non con P5 teams. They were horrible in the non con.

GTO

Mar 25, 2014
North DFW, TX
You wanna talk about last year and 3-9? Why does last year have to do with this year? Derp!
When all else fails, "derp"!

The truth of the matter is that the B1G gets over-ranked at the beginning of every season and then the teams stay ranked due to beating their conference bottom feeders. Once bowl season comes around, the conference (and its lack of speed and offense) gets exposed by every other conference. Rinse, repeat.

The only reason ESPN and other outlets are all over the B1G's knob is because of TV markets. The conference has the most viewers, so they cater to that garbage and keep them ranked high to keep the viewers.

HawkeyeMashup

Feb 17, 2017
When all else fails, "derp"!

The truth of the matter is that the B1G gets over-ranked at the beginning of every season and then the teams stay ranked due to beating their conference bottom feeders. Once bowl season comes around, the conference (and its lack of speed and offense) gets exposed by every other conference. Rinse, repeat.

The only reason ESPN and other outlets are all over the B1G's knob is because of TV markets. The conference has the most viewers, so they cater to that garbage and keep them ranked high to keep the viewers.

Derp is used when you are being an idiot. So Derp again. The BigTen wasn’t ranked has high when Michigan and Penn St were down, these things are cyclical. The BigTen was better last year and this year. The Big12 is down last year and this year.

• Dislike
Reactions: Rural

Gunnerclone

Jul 16, 2010
DSM
Tavernhok comes in hot with the projection! ISU is ranked in football, it’s like the world isn’t fair anymore, there’s nothing left to live for. Get some beer, watch some replays from the 80’s...cry it out. Feel better. It’s going to be okay.

GTO

Mar 25, 2014
North DFW, TX
Derp is used when you are being an idiot. So Derp again. The BigTen wasn’t ranked has high when Michigan and Penn St were down, these things are cyclical. The BigTen was better last year and this year. The Big12 is down last year and this year.
Mods - based on this, please change HawkeyeMashup's name to Derp. TIA

• Funny
Reactions: ViktorLuzor