Bulls are already a cluster ****...

jsb

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 7, 2008
I would get Portis off the team asap

The story the bulls seem to be spinning (per their beat writers) is this was 3 years coming, Portis was egged on, and someone who witnessed it said “I’ve seen worse”.

rholtgraves

Sep 25, 2009
The story the bulls seem to be spinning (per their beat writers) is this was 3 years coming, Portis was egged on, and someone who witnessed it said “I’ve seen worse”.

Everything thing I have seen is Portis threw a cheap shot after a shoving match.

rholtgraves

Sep 25, 2009
Speaking of the Bulls. Looks like the gave up a good one in Bell to GSW. Looks like he will definitely be a contributor for them this year.

CyArob

Why are you the way that you are?
Apr 22, 2011
MN
Think of it as creatively tanking. You take one guy out with an injury and one out for discipline. No way people can blame you for losing by 20 every night.

jbindm

Dec 2, 2010
Des Moines
Excluding the Knicks, the Bulls are the worst run NBA team now, right? I mean even the Kings now have a real direction and plan in place.

The Magic, maybe? They're pretty directionless, although they do get the benefit of being terrible with nobody caring. The Knicks and Bulls are high profile failures.

chuckd4735

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 29, 2006
Indianola
I've been seeing things for years pointing to Nico being a very bad teammate, so this doesn't surprise me really at all. That being said I'm pretty sure portis's contract says that he can't physically assault anybody so this might be an out for the Bulls if they want to take it.

jbindm

Dec 2, 2010
Des Moines
Nets are pretty bad as well.

They're bad, but not poorly run anymore. The last administration really buried them with the Celtics trade. I kind of like what they did last offseason, and while they're going to lose a ton of games again this year at least they'll be fun to watch.

Skyh13

Mar 17, 2006
Lol. No. You do realize he has made the playoffs with garbage players right? The management has given him no help at all. He isn’t a great NBA coach but he is not even close to the worst of his generation.

He may not be, but he sure gets treated like it.

Help Support Us

Become a patron