(Lack of) Iowa Football Fan Support

HawkeyeMashup

Feb 17, 2017
I think ISU can beat everyone but Oklahoma. Not sure what is so confusing.

And I think Iowa can beat everyone on its schedule. Not sure why that is confusing? It ain’t the offseason any longer, things change and Iowa has a shot at beating Penn St, OSU and Wisconsin even though I felt in the offseason they had no shot at winning those games.

CyTwins

Jan 20, 2010
Ankeny
And I think Iowa can beat everyone on its schedule. Not sure why that is confusing? It ain’t the offseason any longer, things change and Iowa has a shot at beating Penn St, OSU and Wisconsin even though I felt in the offseason they had no shot at winning those games.

You literally said you never felt Iowa could beat Penn State. Beating Iowa State really pumped up your views on your team lol

HawkeyeMashup

Feb 17, 2017
You literally said you never felt Iowa could beat Penn State. Beating Iowa State really pumped up your views on your team lol

I said that in the offseason. I also said that Texas Tech was gonna be garbage and I thought ISU would easily beat them. I have reconsidered that as well.

This is a weak troll, even for you. Heck you said ISU wasn’t going to beat Texas this offseason and now you say you think ISU can win. That is literally the same thing.

• Dislike
Reactions: Rural

CyTwins

Jan 20, 2010
Ankeny
I said that in the offseason. I also said that Texas Tech was gonna be garbage and I thought ISU would easily beat them. I have reconsidered that as well.

This is a weak troll, even for you. Heck you said ISU wasn’t going to beat Texas this offseason and now you say you think ISU can win. That is literally the same thing.

What changed for either Iowa or Penn State that completely changed your mind after 3 weeks of football?

BigLame

Feb 6, 2008
Western IA

latest
New Hock D picture

HawkeyeMashup

Feb 17, 2017
What changed for either Iowa or Penn State that completely changed your mind after 3 weeks of football?

Iowa had beaten 3 of the last 4 top 5 teams they faced in Iowa City. Felt if Iowa played a clean game they could win.

Iowa didn’t play a clean game, though. A cleaner game by Iowa without the fumble, blocked FG, Safety, dropped passes, penalties, missed tackles, failed 2 pt. Conversions, etc. they win the game. Iowa played pretty poor in special teams, and offensively and you aren’t going to beat the #4 team in the country playing that poorly.

• Agree
Reactions: breck53

cyfan21

Aug 24, 2010
Davenport
I thought Penn State played down to the level of Iowa. If Penn State played at the level they are capable of playing, the games over by halftime.

• Disagree
Reactions: breck53

CyTwins

Jan 20, 2010
Ankeny
Iowa had beaten 3 of the last 4 top 5 teams they faced in Iowa City. Felt if Iowa played a clean game they could win.

Iowa didn’t play a clean game, though. A cleaner game by Iowa without the fumble, blocked FG, Safety, dropped passes, penalties, missed tackles, failed 2 pt. Conversions, etc. they win the game. Iowa played pretty poor in special teams, and offensively and you aren’t going to beat the #4 team in the country playing that poorly.

So in the off season you never felt Iowa could beat Penn State but after seeing them give up 40 to Iowa State you changed your opinion and thought they could win?

• Funny
Reactions: Rural

CyTwins

Jan 20, 2010
Ankeny
Iowa didn’t play a clean game, though. A cleaner game by Iowa without the fumble, blocked FG, Safety, dropped passes, penalties, missed tackles, failed 2 pt. Conversions, etc. they win the game. Iowa played pretty poor in special teams.

Wadley is known to fumble, the blocked FG was just good scouting by Franklin, Brian caused the safety, your WR's are the worst in college football, Iowa hardly had any penalties, Jewell did get worked, horrible play calling going for two and your punter is really bad.

• Disagree
  • Funny
Reactions: breck53 and Rural

HawkeyeMashup

Feb 17, 2017
So in the off season you never felt Iowa could beat Penn State but after seeing them give up 40 to Iowa State you changed your opinion and thought they could win?

Iowa has beaten 3 of the last 4 top 5 teams that came into Kinnick. Iowa was a 20 some pt underdog to Michigan. Iowa was only a 11 pt dog to Penn St. Of course if Iowa played a clean game they could win.

• Agree
  • Dislike
Reactions: breck53 and Rural

HawkeyeMashup

Feb 17, 2017
Wadley is known to fumble, the blocked FG was just good scouting by Franklin, Brian caused the safety, your WR's are the worst in college football, Iowa hardly had any penalties, Jewell did get worked, horrible play calling going for two and your punter is really bad.

Yeah, I already said Iowa played poorly and didn’t play a clean game.

CyTwins

Jan 20, 2010
Ankeny
Iowa has beaten 3 of the last 4 top 5 teams that came into Kinnick. Iowa was a 20 some pt underdog to Michigan. Iowa was only a 11 pt dog to Penn St. Of course if Iowa played a clean game they could win.

You said you never felt they could win in the offseason. Iowa wins their Super Bowl and then you think they can beat anyone. That sounds about right lol