Random Thoughts X (The 9th Regeneration)

Status
Not open for further replies.

BCClone

Well Seen Member.
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 4, 2011
Not exactly sure.
I had to google it and even after reading about it I don't get what it exactly is and why anyone would find it edible.
I just know that amarath is a weed of terror amongst farmers. The Govt agency that over sees conservation reserve acres in Iowa bought bunch of grass seed loaded with this stuff and sold it off to seed many acres. They are scrambling because potential lawsuits are coming from introducing a weed that is resistant to most chemicals.

CloneLawman

Fortis Non Ferox
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 13, 2006
Wherever I go, there I am.
Poor WooDate will file a Motion to Quash Further Discovery by any parties other than her and Woo. Cause these puns are so frivolous
as to impose FRCP 11 sanctions.
Ha! There won't be anything frivolous about Woo's emergency habeas corpus action. He'll also join a plea for specific performance of the oral contract

BoxsterCy

Staff member
Sep 14, 2009
Minnesota
b609ead4b73315b81476f784e76e6b0b

Calling BS, who in North Dakota would even know what tapas are? And WTF is wrong with the people in Idaho?

Full Disclosure: Boxster loves his appetizer foods :rolleyes: and is still mourning the loss of my favorite little Golden Valley dim sum joint.

• Funny
Reactions: CycloneRulzzz

wxman1

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jul 2, 2008
Cedar Rapids
Leaning more and more towards going back to DirecTV. It will be an increased cost but we can write a chunk of it off with the daycare.

CloneinWDSM

Aug 9, 2013
played the top team in our league last night. We lost 2-1 and blew a lead in the 2nd which was poopy. First set I rotated out and we were up like 5-3 and I didn't get back in until they were at 13 :eek:. I was so antsy to get in and serve............served into the net. Bad words.

Had one more bad serve on the night but went on a couple nice runs of like 3 and 4 serves that included two aces. Served out the third set that we won, too. DH stepped on my foot at one point and skinned my toe..........then it got sand ground in it for the next 20 minutes. That stings!

We decided that team belonged in the upper league as this was only the second set they've lost and they very consistently did three hits. No one else (including us) does that. Looking at their set scores, we were their closest game. We want to try passing more and you know, being like real volleyball not just play hot potato with the ball. So we'll see. One more game before playoffs.
Noobs

• Agree
Reactions: cowgirl836
Status
Not open for further replies.