Iowa Football Recruiting

Aug 26, 2014
and still went 3-9 last year. That WVA game was an obvious improvement over the Iowa game. Oh wait.

Yikes.
We were horrible when we started. We got respectable at the end. This year we take another step. And we will be better than Iowa. That doesn't mean I think we are a 10 win team, just somewhere between 6 to 8 wins. Not where we want to be but a step closer.

MVCchamps

May 1, 2017
We were horrible when we started. We got respectable at the end. This year we take another step. And we will be better than Iowa. That doesn't mean I think we are a 10 win team, just somewhere between 6 to 8 wins. Not where we want to be but a step closer.

Only at isu is a 49-19 beat down in the last game of the season considered respectable.

Yikes.

Brandon

Feb 6, 2014
I guess a positive with all the hok turds on a cyclone forum is the views have to be through the roof. They must lead a pretty sad existence, probably only been layed by their uncles.

• Optimistic
Reactions: MVCchamps

MVCchamps

May 1, 2017
Bad games happen. What was the Iowa vs Penn State score? Or the score of your last two bowl games?

Do you see Hawk fans saying Iowa was respectable at the end of the season?

According to isu's web site "bad games" happen to isu more than anything else.

Yikes.

MVCchamps

May 1, 2017
I guess a positive with all the hok turds on a cyclone forum is the views have to be through the roof. They must lead a pretty sad existence, probably only been layed by their uncles.

13,000 Iowa obsessed posts by isu fans. How many 10,000 plus post threads obsessing about Iowa are there here?

Reactions: YeahBuddy

MVCchamps

May 1, 2017
Johnson isn't a 4* recruit

Yet he is ranked higher than any isu recruit. What does it say when isu's best class in history will still end up well behind big bro Iowa? It means that isu still won't have as much talent as Iowa. We already know isu can't outdevelop their players to make up the talent gap with the Hawks but at least isu should be able to compete in the MAC.

Yikes

Cat Stevens

Mar 7, 2017
Yet he is ranked higher than any isu recruit. What does it say when isu's best class in history will still end up well behind big bro Iowa? It means that isu still won't have as much talent as Iowa. We already know isu can't outdevelop their players to make up the talent gap with the Hawks but at least isu should be able to compete in the MAC.

Yikes

I read a lot of rivals back in the day, jeff.

You used to pretend to have kids, and live in the Des Moines area, before you suddenly were living in New York.

My question for you, jeff, did any of them try to get you any help? Seriously, if anyone truly cared, they would be appalled at your behavior here. So did they try to get you help, and you refused, so they left? Or was it all as made up as your project manager position you've bragged about?

Or, did they decide that this was least self damaging outlet for you? Let him spend his days arguing with Cyclone fans, at least we don't have to worry about him wandering off.

Serious question

Cat Stevens

Mar 7, 2017
He was. They bumped him down literally within hours after his Iowa commitment lol

How would you know that? Oh yeah, definitely not a hawk fan here.

The only way I know of any Iowa recruits status, is if Iowa state is recruiting the same player.

But you aren't a hawk fan. Lol.

• Creative
Reactions: The_Gent

MVCchamps

May 1, 2017
How would you know that? Oh yeah, definitely not a hawk fan here.

The only way I know of any Iowa recruits status, is if Iowa state is recruiting the same player.

But you aren't a hawk fan. Lol.

is there anyone isu isn't recruiting with their "spray and pray" strategy?

Reactions: YeahBuddy

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron