Program trending......

CyTwins

Jan 20, 2010
Ankeny
  • Winner
Reactions: Yellow Snow

Thefullmonte

Nov 3, 2015
I'll let you use that site's wonderful search feature to tell me how many times I've used the word troll or trolling.

Since you're not good with numbers, I'll help you out....it's ZERO

But please, continue with the ad hominem attacks to distract from the fact that you have the mathematical skills of a 7 year old.

You're a fraud @CyTwins

In fact, your horrific inability to form anything resembling a cogent argument makes me wonder if it isn't YOU that's doing the trolling

CyTwins

Jan 20, 2010
Ankeny
I'll let you use that site's wonderful search feature to tell me how many times I've used the word troll or trolling.

But please, continue with the ad hominem attacks to distract from the fact that you have the mathematical skills of a 7 year old.

You're a fraud @CyTwins

In fact, your horrific inability to form anything resembling a cogent argument makes me wonder if it isn't YOU that's doing the trolling

You're a Hawkeye fan pretending to be a Cyclone fan. Go away troll

• Agree
Reactions: CyBobby and harimad

Thefullmonte

Nov 3, 2015
You're a Hawkeye fan pretending to be a Cyclone fan. Go away troll

Good call. You'll continue letting the adults on this site here do the heavy lifting for you since you're incapable of making any reasoned arguments of your own.

Great thread on Park today....which took the guy that lives and breathes this site nearly two pages to chime in on.

Keep letting them do your heavy lifting @CyFraud!!!!

CyTwins

Jan 20, 2010
Ankeny
Good call. You'll continue letting the adults on this site here do the heavy lifting for you since you're incapable of making any reasoned arguments of your own.

Great thread on Park today....which took the guy that lives and breathes this site nearly two pages to chime in on.

Keep letting them do your heavy lifting @CyFraud!!!!

Park is a stud. You guys could only wish you had him.

Reactions: CyBobby

CyTwins

Jan 20, 2010
Ankeny
The Fraudster Returns!!!!!!

Keep stealing other posters content @CyFraud!!!!

o_O

You get caught in a troll and I'm a fraud. Lol this is entertaining at least. Not sure what any of it means but it's always fun to see trolls go off the deep end when they get exposed

Thefullmonte

Nov 3, 2015
You get caught in a troll and I'm a fraud. Lol this is entertaining at least. Not sure what any of it means but it's always fun to see trolls go off the deep end when they get exposed

Trolling because I post on multiple sites? That means that roughly 200 pointers here must be trolls!

Accused me of bragging about rolling despite having never used that word.

But please....keep going King Fraud!!!

Keep using the adults here to fight your battles!!!!

CyTwins

Jan 20, 2010
Ankeny
Trolling because I post on multiple sites? That means that roughly 200 pointers here must be trolls!

Accused me of bragging about rolling despite having never used that word.

But please....keep going King Fraud!!!

Keep using the adults here to fight your battles!!!!

You said you were an ISU fan over an Iowa fan which is a troll. The sad part is you weren't good or even clever about it. People who pose as something they're not on the internet have to have the most pathetic lives out there

Thefullmonte

Nov 3, 2015
26,000 posts and yet to have an original (or accurate apparently) thought!!

Long Live King Fraudster!!!

Gunnerclone

Jul 16, 2010
DSM
Hok fan herre. Just stoped by to say lil brow sucks joke going to payoffs this season I'll b watching from my trailer in Burlington hav to work at the ethanol plant most Saturday but ISU still suck. @theswam @kenneckstadiumhistoric

harimad

Jul 28, 2016
Illinois

You're a fraud @CyTwins

Funny. You still never answered his question.