***Official 2017 B1G Baseball Tournament Thread***

clonedude

Apr 16, 2006
Why do Iowa fans always have to ruin everything? Had this thread never been started I would have probably thought it was a neat story that Iowa won the B1G Baseball Tourney by upsetting several teams, however, ever since some pathetic "little brother" Iowa fan had to come over here and post this crap, I've been hoping they get their a**es whooped, and now will be cheering for whoever they play next as well.

As I've always said about Iowa, it's not the players I don't like, they're fine, it's just their arrogant d-bag fans that always ruin everything for them.

iahawks

Sep 7, 2012
Why do Iowa fans always have to ruin everything? Had this thread never been started I would have probably thought it was a neat story that Iowa won the B1G Baseball Tourney by upsetting several teams, however, ever since some pathetic "little brother" Iowa fan had to come over here and post this crap, I've been hoping they get their a**es whooped, and now will be cheering for whoever they play next as well.

As I've always said about Iowa, it's not the players I don't like, they're fine, it's just their arrogant d-bag fans that always ruin everything for them.

I can understand that. Can say the same for any fanbase though. Not much difference between any fan base.

clonedude

Apr 16, 2006
I can understand that. Can say the same for any fanbase though. Not much difference between any fan base.

I never go over to any Hawk fan site, but is there a thread over there about our men's golf team at the NCAA Championship and posting shot by shot details of all our golfers and how great they are and reminding Iowa fans that their team didn't make it?

If so, shame on the Cyclone fan that started it IMO. It's just sad and pathetic IMO.

• Agree
Reactions: GTO

Hawkmi1987

Jun 27, 2016
Newton, Ia

tenor.gif

HawkeyeMashup

Feb 17, 2017

If @YeahBuddy @MVCchamps and @HawkeyeMashup having a little fun can get you so bent out of shape that it makes you change your perception on what you otherwise viewed as a neat Story that is sad.

I can't believe how thinned skinnned some of you Clone fans are. You dish it out all day long and as soon as a rivals fan base give a little back at you, the butthurt is off the charts.

• Dislike
Reactions: YeahBuddy and GTO

clonedude

Apr 16, 2006
If @YeahBuddy @MVCchamps and @HawkeyeMashup having a little fun can get you so bent out of shape that it makes you change your perception on what you otherwise viewed as a neat Story that is sad.

I can't believe how thinned skinnned some of you Clone fans are. You dish it out all day long and as soon as a rivals fan base give a little back at you, the butthurt is off the charts.

That's the thing though... when did any of us dish out anything in regards to Iowa Baseball? How could we, we don't even have a team. Yet you find the time to come over to big brother's website and post play by play of Iowa baseball, which nobody on here cares 2 cents about, or ever has? That is just lame. Sorry.

As I said, point to me where an ISU has started a thread on an Iowa site describing shot for shot how our men's golf team is doing in the NCAA Championships while rubbing it in that Iowa's team isn't there, and I'll back off.

This is just the lamest thread I think I've ever seen on here, started by an Iowa fan.... that's all.

IASTATE07

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
May 30, 2016
That's the thing though... when did any of us dish out anything in regards to Iowa Baseball? How could we, we don't even have a team. Yet you find the time to come over to big brother's website and post play by play of Iowa baseball, which nobody on here cares 2 cents about, or ever has? That is just lame. Sorry.

As I said, point to me where an ISU has started a thread on an Iowa site describing shot for shot how our men's golf team is doing in the NCAA Championships while rubbing it in that Iowa's team isn't there, and I'll back off.

This is just the lamest thread I think I've ever seen on here, started by an Iowa fan.... that's all.

These guys aren't playing with a full deck. Don't try to reason with them.

clonedude

Apr 16, 2006

Yeah, I think I'm done with this argument. You can't reason with them, so why waste your time. If they can't even see how lame this is, and "little brotherish" it is, then why bother.

CloneinWDSM

Aug 9, 2013
I would think it's cool if it got them into the CWS, but just to get into a super regional to probably lose? Meh

IASTATE07

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
May 30, 2016
I would think it's cool if it got them into the CWS, but just to get into a super regional to probably lose? Meh

Unless you are responding to something else they are just in the regional. When they lose the first two games they will be out of contention for the super regional.

HawkeyeMashup

Feb 17, 2017

tumblr_nuy9h1xggZ1rb5c3po1_5001.gif

• Useful
Reactions: IASTATE07

iahawks

Sep 7, 2012
Just nice to have this baseball team to root for in June for the second time in three years. Something to root for between basketball/wrestling and football.

Reactions: YeahBuddy

isu81

Mar 6, 2013
I can't believe how hard some of you guys took this thread and the obvious troll bait. If some of you guys were capable of ignoring the trolls, it would have lasted about 5 posts and been buried. Do it consistently over time and these guys would go away, as would most likely Cy Twins and the ISU trolls (although my feeling is some of these people are counter trolls).

The primary reason I left Cyclone Report was because every thread broke down into a Hawk or Jayhawk obsessed thread. Just ignore them. OK, now I'll leave the Rivals forum again.

• Informative
Reactions: YeahBuddy