iOs 11

Kami6348

Aug 12, 2016
Just updated to iOs 11 on my phone. CycloneFanatic app won't load now. Getting a message that app needs to be updated for iOs 11.

laminak

Jun 13, 2010
Marion
Just updated to iOs 11 on my phone. CycloneFanatic app won't load now. Getting a message that app needs to be updated for iOs 11.

I've been holding off in updating my iPad due to many apps not supporting iOS 11 (yet or at all).

CtownCyclone

Really Strong Cardinals
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jan 20, 2010
Where they love the governor
I've been holding off in updating my iPad due to many apps not supporting iOS 11 (yet or at all).

I'd hold out, but thanks to Apple's increased battery drain trick that magically goes away once you update, I had to. Thankfully my iPhone is a work phone, not a personal one, so I have hardly any apps on it.

JStanz51

Sep 24, 2013
Ames, IA

I will say, I put iOS 11 on my old phone the day it became available for public beta and never had a single problem with an app not working. I don't know what apps you use primarily, but if it is one that is updated often or has been updated within the last year or two there shouldn't be any sort of problem with it not working.

laminak

Jun 13, 2010
Marion
I will say, I put iOS 11 on my old phone the day it became available for public beta and never had a single problem with an app not working. I don't know what apps you use primarily, but if it is one that is updated often or has been updated within the last year or two there shouldn't be any sort of problem with it not working.

Apple's iOS11 will not be supporting apps that haven't been updated to 64 bit. You can find out which ones won't work pre-update if one goes into Settings->General->About->Applications or some trail similar to that.

I have many game apps (usually board/card games) I still play and my kids have several game and book apps which are affected. Over half of them I don't care if I lose, however others are used regularly and the developers aren't showing an interest in updating them.

Thus I'm holding out for awhile until I need to update.

LLCoolCY

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 28, 2010
Minneapolis

I am having the same issue the iOS 11 update. Is there another app that we should use or will "the developer" provide an update to the CF app to give back the functionality?

JStanz51

Sep 24, 2013
Ames, IA
I am having the same issue the iOS 11 update. Is there another app that we should use or will "the developer" provide an update to the CF app to give back the functionality?

Use the mobile site in a browser. The CF app will not be updated. It hasn't been updated in a long time.

Help Support Us

Become a patron