Who is left for 2018 Recruiting class?

Swatcity

May 20, 2015
I know Harris, Conditt and Talen Horton Tucker are players. We only have 2 open scholarships left if I am correct? Personally based off of who has offered I would want Harris and THT. Do we have a chance with THT because all crystal balls point toward MSU...

CyTwins

Jan 20, 2010
Ankeny
I know Harris, Conditt and Talen Horton Tucker are players. We only have 2 open scholarships left if I am correct? Personally based off of who has offered I would want Harris and THT. Do we have a chance with THT because all crystal balls point toward MSU...

I think it is us or the other Michigan school for THT

• Agree
Reactions: srjclone

acgclone

Feb 21, 2007
I think we get Conditt.

I think we try but miss on THT.

I think the Harris ship has sailed.

Just my gut based on what I've read online.

• Agree
Reactions: ChickenNuggetMan

Sigmapolis

Minister of Economy
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 10, 2011
Waukee
I think we get Conditt.

I think we try but miss on THT.

I think the Harris ship has sailed.

Just my gut based on what I've read online.

Why would that ship have sailed...?

Mad that we took a commitment from another point guard?

Something went wrong on the visits/something between him, Prohm, one of of the assistants, or some members of the team did not gel correctly?

Wanted to be a package with somebody else we did not want?

Everybody had us the prohibitive favorite for him for some time.

Swatcity

May 20, 2015

Something went wrong on the visits/something between him, Prohm, one of of the assistants, or some members of the team did not gel correctly?

I still see Harris is 100% cb to us...I imagine he is still planning to commit to ISU but is someone hearing a different story?

acgclone

Feb 21, 2007

I don't know why but the smoke seems to be pointing to something changing recently

srjclone

Nov 17, 2014
Downtown Minneapolis
What happened with Harris? Everything was pointing to him being a Cyclone. Why the skepticism?
People who are subscribed to the Pay Site said that Alex Halsted gave a tidbit of information yesterday after the Haliburton commitment, that shows in some way that we are not the clear favorite any more. No idea what it was, or what was said, but that is what you can gather as a non-pay member. And don't ask any pay members for the information, or even bring it up.

allfourcy

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 26, 2012

Not to beat a dead horse, but I assume you haven't read the other thread where these same questions came up? (i.e. supposedly, you are bringing up questions that can't be answered here and/or you are panicking or questioning the staff)

Reactions: rholtgraves

rholtgraves

Sep 25, 2009
Still think Harris could end up at ISU bc Prohm wants to guards but I think it will be whether Harris still wants to come. He did say he will make a decision in October so who knows. Most of this recruiting stuff is just a guess anyway and it changes.

Sigmapolis

Minister of Economy
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 10, 2011
Waukee
Not to beat a dead horse, but I assume you haven't read the other thread where these same questions came up? (i.e. supposedly, you are bringing up questions that can't be answered here and/or you are panicking or questioning the staff)

I have definitely read the other thread. My questions were more speculation. I do not know if anybody really knows, at least nobody not behind the paywall.

tyler24

Jun 19, 2006
If we finish this class with THT and Conditt, I would be ecstatic. Griffin and THT look like they would be the studs in the class and Haliburton and Conditt appear to be the role player types with some potential. Both need to hit the weight room but that can be expected when you recruit length.

Help Support Us

Become a patron