Time for a Real Discussion About Caitlin Clark

qwerty

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 3, 2020
Muscatine, IA
Shouldn't have been a tech, but glad to see that you guys are tuning in!
Other than the ISU game, never watched a minute of her season. Went to Hy-Vee this afternoon assuming it would be empty since the entire country world was tuned into CC game. Surprised by how many people were able to bring themselves to not watch the game and go to a store instead.

Cyhig

Nov 29, 2017
I have no doubt CC is very much sweating the random IU student, lol.
I guess you’re right again. Everybody loves CC and her on court antics. If she was an average player and had this same on court behavior, I doubt even Iowa fans would like her.

But since she is very talented, I guess we all should ignore the negative and only focus on the positive. Talk about double standards

• Haha
Reactions: CYDJ and 1776

AlCyJim

Aug 11, 2022
Other than the ISU game, never watched a minute of her season. Went to Hy-Vee this afternoon assuming it would be empty since the entire country world was tuned into CC game. Surprised by how many people were able to bring themselves to not watch the game and go to a store instead.
had to choose between watching the great cc or the grandkids, was an easy choice. Grandkids win and not one flop today.

ClubCy

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 8, 2023
I guess you’re right again. Everybody loves CC and her on court antics. If she was an average player and had this same on court behavior, I doubt even Iowa fans would like her.

But since she is very talented, I guess we all should ignore the negative and only focus on the positive. Talk about double standards
You’ve stated multiple times you don’t watch Iowa games. So why can’t you ignore the negatives? Should be easy right if you don’t consume any Iowa games or media surrounding it?

Reactions: 1776

Cyhig

Nov 29, 2017
You’ve stated multiple times you don’t watch Iowa games. So why can’t you ignore the negatives? Should be easy right if you don’t consume any Iowa games or media surrounding it?
I guess you’re right, too. Nothing wrong with CC’s antics. Let’s just ignore it

ClubCy

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 8, 2023
I guess you’re right, too. Nothing wrong with CC’s antics. Let’s just ignore it
A lot things in life that I don’t like, people’s actions, decisions, etc... So I don’t read, watch, or pay attention to it. Makes my life much enjoyable and I don’t spend time worrying about any of it.

You and a small handful of users are in here everyday talking about her antics but have also said you don’t watch ANY Iowa games. Either that’s not true or you are consuming CC content in other ways. It’s very easy to ignore something if it bothers you.

madguy30

Nov 15, 2011
A lot things in life that I don’t like, people’s actions, decisions, etc... So I don’t read, watch, or pay attention to it. Makes my life much enjoyable and I don’t spend time worrying about any of it.

You and a small handful of users are in here everyday talking about her antics but have also said you don’t watch ANY Iowa games. Either that’s not true or you are consuming CC content in other ways. It’s very easy to ignore something if it bothers you.

Today was maybe the 4th or 5th time I've seen her play. Not sure if I've watched a full game.

The weirdo factor of Hok basketball players, men's and women's, in general is hard not to notice if you catch an occasional game or part of one.

Cydkar

Apr 12, 2006

It’s weird AF. The only break they get is when mom brings down a grilled cheese.

Cyhig

Nov 29, 2017

And yet you’re on a forum dedicated to CC’s antics. Strange…

• Dumb
Reactions: 1776

ClubCy

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 8, 2023
And yet you’re on a forum dedicated to CC’s antics. Strange…
When I replied you? Yes I was. This thread hasn’t left the main page for months so I will admit I click on it and there you are every single time. To the fact that I now recognize your user name and rarely see you in any other threads talking actual Iowa State sports, just this one which dominates your posts. You say you never watch yet are the most passionate poster about her personality and her on court behavior in this thread. You don’t see some sort of odd behavior in that?

Cyhig

Nov 29, 2017
When I replied you? Yes I was. This thread hasn’t left the main page for months so I will admit I click on it and there you are every single time. To the fact that I now recognize your user name and rarely see you in any other threads talking actual Iowa State sports, just this one which dominates your posts. You say you never watch yet are the most passionate poster about her personality and her on court behavior in this thread. You don’t see some sort of odd behavior in that?
You can choose to ignore the thread. Yet you continue to open the link and read it. I’m not sure why if the topic doesn’t interest you

statsaholic

May 17, 2006
Sloan, Iowa
Late in the game there was a scrum on the floor
with #22 elbowing OSU's #4 Sheldon as strongly as the Tech shove. I am not blaming the officials, but sure could have been a T to be consistent. But as it goes ... Lets go State!

• Agree
Reactions: 1776 and GT25Ump

simply1

Rec Center HOF
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jun 10, 2009
Pdx
Apparently the few people who watch WNBA games post in here as well. I really have no idea how rookies typically take to the WNBA, and I don’t think NBA comparisons work.

• Agree
Reactions: JP4CY and Cydkar

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron