ISU MBB Twitter

Jer

Opinionated
Feb 28, 2006
WTF is this ??? There isn’t a single live human being in the universe that would ever think this ? Surely jus clickbait
Several states are WTF but none more than Iowa. Find me a 3rd year coach with more respect and success than TJ. ****, he's already beat Fran out for post-season wins.

Clonehomer

Apr 11, 2006
Several states are WTF but none more than Iowa. Find me a 3rd year coach with more respect and success than TJ. ****, he's already beat Fran out for post-season wins.

Fran wouldn’t even be second in the state. And I’d make a case that he’s not a guaranteed third on the list either. Jacobsen has been down, but he’s done more with his talent than Fran has.

NWICY

Sep 2, 2012
Interesting. The WBB championship game will be on the same day as the play-in games of the MBB tournament.

WBB from March 7 to 12 (six days with no games on Sunday)
MBB from March 12 to 16 (five days)

Ten day span with two WBB days and two MBB days with only two games per day.

Both could have been done in 7 days total (with significant reduction of the number of times teams need to play on consecutive days):
  • Day 1: WBB play-in and MBB play-in (4 games)
  • Day 2: WBB Round 1 (4 games)
  • Day 3: MBB Round 1 (4 games)
  • Day 4: WBB Round 2 (4 games)
  • Day 5: MBB Round 2 (4 games)
  • Day 6: WBB Semi's and MBB Semi's (4 games)
  • Day 7: WBB Finals and MBB Finals (2 games)

Working hard to ruin a good thing, split tournaments, then extending to Monday to kiss BYUs butt. People only have limited vacation (most of us). I admit ISU is the exception where we have a fair amount of crossover fans for both men and womens BB. But why not try to promote this instead of making it harder.

• Agree
Reactions: Cycsk

clonehome

Jul 29, 2006
Fran wouldn’t even be second in the state. And I’d make a case that he’s not a guaranteed third on the list either. Jacobsen has been down, but he’s done more with his talent than Fran has.
Take Jake from 5+ years ago and Fran would be 4th. WAY behind TJ and behind Devries.

ClubCy

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 8, 2023
Cyclone fans that like Juicy Wiggle are a crowd. You’re on your own island. Fun hater
Oh I know. I will die on that island alone. The second the orchestrated dance became a thing it instantly became corny and kid like. I cringe everytime tv comes back from commercial and it’s the students doing the little arm thing. I literally can’t stand it.

I understand I’m in the minority here.

• Agree
Reactions: cyguy9320

VeloClone

Jan 19, 2010
Brooklyn Park, MN
Oh I know. I will die on that island alone. The second the orchestrated dance became a thing it instantly became corny and kid like. I cringe everytime tv comes back from commercial and it’s the students doing the little arm thing. I literally can’t stand it.

I understand I’m in the minority here.
I too hate seeing our students having fun and building up energy in our arena or stadium.

;)

ClubCy

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 8, 2023
I too hate seeing our students having fun and building up energy in our arena or stadium.

;)
Haha when I was a student we didn’t need a choreographed dance to get loud after a 10-0 run. ;)

There are much cooler ways to be loud.

1707256242590.gif

Reactions: VeloClone

clonedude

Apr 16, 2006
Juicy Wiggle is awesome. Anything that gets the crowd all jacked up is fantastic. We should play it more often!

Especially if it ticks off old fun haters on CF!!

ClubCy

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 8, 2023
Juicy Wiggle is awesome. Anything that gets the crowd all jacked up is fantastic. We should play it more often!

Especially if it ticks off old fun haters on CF!!
Let me guess you love the jock jams too?

Oh look a crowd all jacked up without a corny *** song with a dance that 4th grade dance team could create.

Reactions: cyguy9320

ImJustKCClone

Ancient Argumentative and Accidental Assassin Ape
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jun 18, 2013
traipsing thru the treetops
Let me guess you love the jock jams too?

Oh look a crowd all jacked up without a corny *** song with a dance that 4th grade dance team could create.

You've made your point. You don't like the song. You don't have to, as long as the students like it. ANNNNDDD some of us old fuddy duddiy boomers on CF like it too.