Brian Joens needs to be dealt with

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hoopssae

Aug 22, 2015
Brian Joens is a problem and is making a mockery of this program. I was one section over from where parents sit. He looked manic. Heckled, cursed and yelled insults the entire game. Was not supporting the team it was obvious he was only there to make a scene. This is also directly in front of the press table. He should have been asked to leave. As a man, I understand not wanting to make a scene with someone like that but it’s embarrassing to the program.

NorthCyd

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 22, 2011
giphy.webp

ISC

Oct 15, 2009
Iowa
Brian Joens is a problem and is making a mockery of this program. I was one section over from where parents sit. He looked manic. Heckled, cursed and yelled insults the entire game. Was not supporting the team it was obvious he was only there to make a scene. This is also directly in front of the press table. He should have been asked to leave. As a man, I understand not wanting to make a scene with someone like that but it’s embarrassing to the program.

100% agree. I've had to sit near him several times last year due to the covid random seating. He's an embarrassment who should be banned from Hilton.

Clonefan32

Nov 19, 2008
It's out of control. I'm all for being passionate but when I'm there with my kids it is tremendously uncomfortable. We've been on the verge of moving several times, but he usually gets up and wanders the concourse and finds new vantage points to yell from.

ISC

Oct 15, 2009
Iowa
You are just now noticing this?

Been that way since Day 1. We accepted his baggage in order to get his daughters at ISU.

It is what it is.

yep, but once his kids are done, he should never be allowed in the building again. I feel bad for his wife and kids having to put up with him. He's a nut job.

JM4CY

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 23, 2012
America
Short of him physically assaulting somebody, nothing will happen.

ISC

Oct 15, 2009
Iowa
Ha. He often attends Iowa women’s games to heckle them. He particularly rides Clark. Absolutely insane and a really bad look.
Seriously? What a loser. If I'm Iowa, I ban him from the arena. No one would blame them - not even ISU fans. Arrest his a$$ for trespassing if he ever steps foot back in Carver.

BoxsterCy

Staff member
Sep 14, 2009
Minnesota
Ha. He often attends Iowa women’s games to heckle them. He particularly rides Clark. Absolutely insane and a really bad look.

Guess that's the deal we made with the devil to get his gals to play here. Working out for us but also pretty pathetic that the WBB program lets this go on. Pretty weak sauce while preaching the ISU Way any chance they get. And our fans ******** constantly about opponents having no "class", pretty much a standby comment in every game thread. AD isn't doing anything either, apparently, but not sure he really cares about the women's sports.

The above and more is why a lot of Hawk fans hate him. Same fans there usually also add they have nothing bad to say about the gals so there is that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron