All FB coaching rumors and speculation

isucy86

Apr 13, 2006
Dubuque
No man, the Women part is not ours to discuss. We don’t know for sure. But after what Texas did to him I would think he would want to be at a school that would support him if he was better than Paul Rhoads. And I think he would be better than Paul. Those days were bad. I was always moody. Those were dark days for sure.

Herman was pushed out at Texas and it wasn't like his teams were horrible. Sure Texas might have unreasonable expectations, but if Herman was a popular person I gotta believe Texas' AD and President would have been more patient.

If Campbell would leave, I would hope there is a coach on his staff that JP has observed over the past 5 years that could step in and be ISU's next coach. If not, there are a lot of other great coaches out there, JP just needs to make the right hire.

I know. I know. Easier said than done. But Matt Campbell has built the Cyclone program up that it is a highly attractive job for an up & coming coach.

Reactions: CyclonesMoney

BCClone

Well Seen Member.
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 4, 2011
Not exactly sure.
There is, but it wasn't premium CF info confirming that CMC turned down USC that was posted-- it was premium 247 information.

I am not myself posting premium information from either site as I learned said information independently from a source.
It was premium CF stuff posted on premium 247 and then a site fight started a little.

Jacktronic

MONDAYTUESDAYWEDNESDAYTHURSDAYFRIDAYSATURDAYSUNDAY
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 16, 2013
Kansas City, MO
Just my 2 cents, but hiding information regarding who is potentially the most important figure in Iowa State athletics history leaving the school behind a paywall seems in poor taste

Chris deserves to make a living. Ad revenue only goes so far and cluttering the site too much can drive people away. Info like this behind paywalls helps to drive subs. And the asking price is super ******* cheap.

BCClone

Well Seen Member.
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 4, 2011
Not exactly sure.
But someone said 1/2 the sorority girls.
The massage parlors need to earn money too.

Reminds me of the guy who always stood on his pop case between carver and the campanile saying that the college girls should at least make money instead of sleeping around for free.