Iowa Football Recruiting

JP4CY

I'm Mike Jones
Staff member
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 19, 2008
Testifying
ScrewTheClowns is the same account I’ve always had. The TJ Hall thing was a stupid thing I did to piss off the now banned user.
I've asked you about TJ Hall numerous times with no answer. So you posted here your name is TJ Hall to screw with a banned HR user that had that name?
That's all really weird.

inCyteful

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Feb 28, 2012
Fort Collins, CO
He wasn’t ahead of Petras, Padilla, or Hogan. Can’t blame him when he didn’t really have a shot at PT.

Don't disagree. I think he was shortsighted in thinking KF would ever deviate from his original QB direction but have to admire the guy for trying. My comment was just highlighting he has now seen what all of us have known for a while. Once KF picks his guy, that is his guy.

ClockHawk69

Mar 18, 2021
Iowa
Don't disagree. I think he was shortsighted in thinking KF would ever deviate from his original QB direction but have to admire the guy for trying. My comment was just highlighting he has now seen what all of us have known for a while. Once KF picks his guy, that is his guy.
Don’t disagree at all. He’s only gone away from his starter twice.

jmb

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 12, 2006
He's really bad at baseball too. I'm not sure where the narrative he is good comes from
It came from Perfect Game and Prep Baseball Report. Both are very credible at talent analysis based on analytics etc.

• Agree
Reactions: Statefan10

Statefan10

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
May 20, 2019
It came from Perfect Game and Prep Baseball Report. Both are very credible at talent analysis based on analytics etc.
I think he was actually pretty darn good in high school. Obviously not specializing in it in college hurt him a ton. Basketball on the other hand..

jmb

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 12, 2006
I think he was actually pretty darn good in high school. Obviously not specializing in it in college hurt him a ton. Basketball on the other hand..
He hosed himself.

CyTwins

Jan 20, 2010
Ankeny
You realize someone paid the committee to not award him Mr Basketball in Iowa right?