Eli chooses, Fran loses

Thinker

Mar 31, 2017
Talk about a left field comment...
Let's start with Iowa having two (2) coaches sons on the roster...and likely starters this upcoming season...nope, don't see any coaches sons taking up roster space on the ISU lineup. How about transfers? Plenty on the ISU roster...and yes, they need them, but ISU also recognizes that the transfer portal is critical to future basketball success...the Iowa roster...zippo...blind faith that the 4, 5, or 6 year high school player roster will succeed. How about post players...not seeing squat on the Iowa roster...ISU...yep, post players.

As to whether ISU wants its roster to look like Iowa...are you kidding me. Would Iowa love their roster to look like ISU's...absolutely.
What is the difference between a 4,5,6 year HS player and a transfer with 4,5,6 years of experience?

ISU is getting local talent that grew up an ISU fan and recruiting the top in state talent (Foster for instance), and getting guys that have family ties to ISU and guys from the area in which the coach is from, Just like Iowa has been doing for years. One transfer also came over with the coach, which also happened when Iowa got Fran.

Cyinthenorth

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 29, 2013
Dubuque
What is the difference between a 4,5,6 year HS player and a transfer with 4,5,6 years of experience?

ISU is getting local talent that grew up an ISU fan and recruiting the top in state talent (Foster for instance), and getting guys that have family ties to ISU and guys from the area in which the coach is from, Just like Iowa has been doing for years. One transfer also came over with the coach, which also happened when Iowa got Fran.
This is too far of a reach. Even for you.

Thorongil Clone

Gone to Numenor
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 2, 2021
So you are one of those people that knows what others think? the Woke crowd.
Yes, yes. Cute. I don't declare to know anything about your thoughts, save what you reveal through your actions and statements. Those speak volumes.

But nice try to work it into a not-so-subtle rw talking point.

Thinker

Mar 31, 2017
Yes, yes. Cute. I don't declare to know anything about your thoughts, save what you reveal through your actions and statements. Those speak volumes.

But nice try to work it into a not-so-subtle rw talking point.
You claim me to be racist and do not know anything about me or my actions lol.

• Dumb
Reactions: cycloner29

Thinker

Mar 31, 2017
I read your statements. Those are (presumably) the result of volitional acts. I sincerely doubt you have typing Tourette's (or that you are really an amalgam of chimps typing randomly on typewriters in a thought experiment).

Again, you are guessing and assuming. That is juvenile behavior.