Capital One Mascot Challenge Semifinals

Cyano

Nov 16, 2006
Des Moines
This is one final plea to my midwest brothers and sisters to please vote for Thundar! We've been voting for Cy the whole season! Also, wouldn't you guys rather face a smaller school in the finals? :yes: Thanks you guys. Maybe we'll see you this week. If not, we'll see you in Ames next year (we'll bring a lot of fans!)

You guys may be smaller, but you are getting more votes currently this morning than we are, and have been putting up a lot of votes all season. Next round will be a challenge for both schools if it ends up being NDSU vs ISU...however this thing is not over yet. Still one hour to go, Maryland has not shown much voting power at all. Right now I almost rather face Maryland than NDSU. But congrats and good luck either way.

However, Cocky is making up ground on us...everyone on this morning throw in some votes for cy, lets hold this out.

CyinCo

Mar 24, 2006
Clive, IA
I can't believe how big the lead was this morning when I woke up. Who ever put in the late night hours, GREAT job. I'm impressed. I got up an hour early to vote and there was already a 3000 point lead. I thought I had misread it.

yCy

Apr 12, 2006
I haven't been able to get the age to load for the last couple of minutes. Anyone else having problems? Mrs. yCy

jolly4cy

Sep 13, 2008
Ames
I haven't been able to get the age to load for the last couple of minutes. Anyone else having problems? Mrs. yCy

its been getting slower to reload for myself both in firefox and in chrome...

we did it!!!

:biggrin:

yCy

Apr 12, 2006
Was anyone else surprised how difficult that round was? I looked back at the past weeks voting. Week 3 had the most with 92,000+ votes until this week. There were over 146,000 votes this week. No wonder it seemed like the week that would never end. Mrs. yCy

Psyclone

Mar 18, 2006
Oakland>Ames>Cedar Rapids
I downloaded this keystroke recorder and recorded a ******, but thought it ran too slow, so was working on speeding it up. The trick in minimizing manual entries was to start at the point you enter the code. Then have the recorder copy and paste the code into the username. Maybe someone can come up with a better ******. You can edit the results. I think some of the settings need to be changed also.

Macro Recorder - Mouse Recorder, Keyboard Recorder, Automation Software for Windows

Psyclone

Mar 18, 2006
Oakland>Ames>Cedar Rapids
I downloaded this keystroke recorder and recorded a ******, but thought it ran too slow, so was working on speeding it up. The trick in minimizing manual entries was to start at the point you enter the code. Then have the recorder copy and paste the code into the username. Maybe someone can come up with a better ******. You can edit the results. I think some of the settings need to be changed also.

Macro Recorder - Mouse Recorder, Keyboard Recorder, Automation Software for Windows

s c r i p t

Why does that get starred?