Iowa Football Recruiting

cyclone4L

Jun 30, 2013
It’s the first time this cycle you’ve even beat us for a recruit we want. My guess is to finish the class, we will go after Smith from Waukee, the running back from WDM Valley, and maybe the RB that’s committed to Boise State.
They probably would have already offered Smith.
No P5 is gonna touch Williams.
It’s between ISU and Boise for Sanders.

• Winner
Reactions: CyTwins

CyTwins

Jan 20, 2010
Ankeny
They probably would have already offered Smith.
No P5 is gonna touch Williams.
It’s between ISU and Boise for Sanders.
He really doesn't know what he's talking about. Probably never even heard of Parks, Bell, Alt, Helm, Carnie, Myslinski, etc

SouthernCy

Sep 8, 2019
Will Iowa State fans admit they are wrong if the university drags out the lawsuit and crushes the other guys?
If they drag the lawsuit out and it comes out that the judge is like "yep this is bs, Iowa wins this case" I will ABSOLUTELY admit to be wrong.

But lets look at the facts here, your little "independent" that was supposed to likely try and cover things up even came out and said their was racial bias and bullying at the program. Do I think the players will get the money they are asking? Hell no. I realistically Iowa is going to pay them something and then Kirk and company sale off into the sunset after this season as they "mutually part ways" meeting the other requirement of the lawsuit

• Agree
Reactions: motorcy90

CyHawk1605

Jun 22, 2020
In state LB who's a Hawkeye fan. Very good prospect Iowa was pitching early playing time to him. Nebraska is pushing hard too. This would be the biggest in state recruiting win CMC has had if he could pull it off
I’m looking at his tape and I like what I see. Hope KF can keep CMC’s hands off him. Would be very good.

motorcy90

Aug 12, 2018
Iowa
If they drag the lawsuit out and it comes out that the judge is like "yep this is bs, Iowa wins this case" I will ABSOLUTELY admit to be wrong.

But lets look at the facts here, your little "independent" that was supposed to likely try and cover things up even came out and said their was racial bias and bullying at the program. Do I think the players will get the money they are asking? Hell no. I realistically Iowa is going to pay them something and then Kirk and company sale off into the sunset after this season as they "mutually part ways" meeting the other requirement of the lawsuit
yep KF parts after this season or next at this point. damage is already done on the recruiting trail for Iowa from it anyway.

CyTwins

Jan 20, 2010
Ankeny
Imming confirmed to HawkeyeInsider that he grew up a big Hawkeyes fan. When he made the announcement on social media, he included a couple pictures of him going to games in Kinnick Stadium as a child.

"It was very special to be offered by these guys because I have been around their program growing up."

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron