Iowa Football Recruiting

May 7, 2020
I don't notice color. They aren't very good though. Smith Marsette is a good special teams weapon though

Really you don't even notice color? Cyforce obviously does if he is asking if Iowa replaced OM with a white receiver.

Gonzo

Mar 10, 2009
Behind you

Can't wait until Hok gets shut down by him when he would have signed instantly in April

Lol. We'll have to make due with LaPorta, Yelverton, Miamen, and Lachey. This kid might turn out to be great. Hopefully if he does you guys will have a QB that doesn't throw the ball 5 yards over his head when he's wide open in the back of the end zone.

Crookedhatkid

May 14, 2018
Lol. We'll have to make due with LaPorta, Yelverton, Miamen, and Lachey. This kid might turn out to be great. Hopefully if he does you guys will have a QB that doesn't throw the ball 5 yards over his head when he's wide open in the back of the end zone.

Has anybody noticed how Hawk trolls like Gonz will cite “all this young talent” at TE for Iowa, but in the same breath claim Iowa has better WRs than ISU? The ISU WR room has guys will better offer sheets and ratings than those Iowa TEs, but also has guys like Milton and Shaw who have actually done something on the field.

Cyforce

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Nov 24, 2009
Des Moines
Just the latest in the long line of Iowa starting QBs taken in the NFL draft.

Chuck Long was a bust so we're basically talking about 35 years of system QBs. I'll stand by while you work on your list to contradict that statement.

Reactions: motorcy90

JP4CY

I'm Mike Jones
Staff member
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 19, 2008
Testifying
Has anybody noticed how Hawk trolls like Gonz will cite “all this young talent” at TE for Iowa, but in the same breath claim Iowa has better WRs than ISU? The ISU WR room has guys will better offer sheets and ratings than those Iowa TEs, but also has guys like Milton and Shaw who have actually done something on the field.
Gonzo was pimping Oliver Martin at Iowa while he was still enrolled at Michigan.

Reactions: CyTwins

Cyforce

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Nov 24, 2009
Des Moines
Without a commitment in seven weeks I was wondering if your class is full? If not how many more do you anticipate in the class?