EXc_YtQWoAIGovy

BigJCy

Apr 11, 2006
Monday Night Schedule (Home team on the bottom of match-up):

EXc_bxPXsAI_Tcb

jbindm

Dec 2, 2010
Des Moines

I'm a little surprised the Rams got five prime time games. I think they're going to take another step backward this season. I thought the Cardinals might be the prime time darlings like Cleveland was last year, but evidently not. Disappointed but not surprised the Colts only got one, a Thursday night yawner with the Titans.

BigJCy

Apr 11, 2006
I'm a little surprised the Rams got five prime time games. I think they're going to take another step backward this season. I thought the Cardinals might be the prime time darlings like Cleveland was last year, but evidently not. Disappointed but not surprised the Colts only got one, a Thursday night yawner with the Titans.
Probably due to LA market size and maybe their new stadium?

BigJCy

Apr 11, 2006
Right, I forgot about the new stadium. I wonder if that one and the new one in Vegas are even still on schedule to be ready by September.
Latest news I saw was that both were still on schedule to be done by that time.

BigJCy

Apr 11, 2006
Replacements will be internal? Wonder who that will be. Tirico coming back!?
Not sure who the play by play guy will be but I've seen rumors that Louis Riddick & maybe Dan Orlovsky will be the analysts.

Acylum

Nov 18, 2006
Not sure who the play by play guy will be but I've seen rumors that Louis Riddick & maybe Dan Orlovsky will be the analysts.
I’ll just take solace in the fact that whom ever it is they can’t possibly be any worse than the previous guys. Riddick might be okay, don’t know much about the other guy. Isn’t Riddick mentioned in a lot of GM openings lately? I could have him confused with somebody.

BigJCy

Apr 11, 2006
I’ll just take solace in the fact that whom ever it is they can’t possibly be any worse than the previous guys. Riddick might be okay, don’t know much about the other guy. Isn’t Riddick mentioned in a lot of GM openings lately? I could have him confused with somebody.
Yeah believe Riddick a few years ago interviewed for the Giants & maybe the 49ers GM jobs.

axodwactirdk5dchwgqr.jpg

demoncore1031

May 18, 2008
Albuquerque,NM
theslaughterhouse.freeforums.net
Bucs got the 2nd easiest schedule, according to an article I read yesterday. Gee, I wonder why.

Vikings got a very tough schedule, unfortunately. Does anyone think there's a chance that they trade Dalvin Cook and/or Anthony Harris before the trade deadline? There's no way they will be able to re-sign Cook so they might as well get something for him. I could see Tampa offering a 2nd round pick and making their offense one of the best in the league.

Rural

Feb 3, 2010
Bucs got the 2nd easiest schedule, according to an article I read yesterday. Gee, I wonder why.

Vikings got a very tough schedule, unfortunately. Does anyone think there's a chance that they trade Dalvin Cook and/or Anthony Harris before the trade deadline? There's no way they will be able to re-sign Cook so they might as well get something for him. I could see Tampa offering a 2nd round pick and making their offense one of the best in the league.

Last I knew there was no "wonder why" to scheduling.

BigJCy

Apr 11, 2006
Exactly, Not sure what hes getting at. TB’s opponents for this yr were decided after the 2019 season ended. It was no surprise whom they would be facing.
Yeah in fact other than like two games the opponents are set years ahead of time.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron