Iowa Football Recruiting

CyTwins

Jan 20, 2010
Ankeny
WR’s should be judged by total TD’s. QB’s and coaches are measured by wins. ISM had 10 TD’s in 2019. Did isu have anyone close to that from the WR position?

What are RBs judged by? Not sure you can find anything that says Goodson was as good as Hall

Brodie0

Apr 1, 2020
So is Brecht committing to the Hawks today? Gotta sting for Campbell to lose out to the Hawks on a skill guy in his own backyard.

Crookedhatkid

May 14, 2018
WR’s should be judged by total TD’s. QB’s and coaches are measured by wins. ISM had 10 TD’s in 2019. Did isu have anyone close to that from the WR position?

So WRs should be judged by non offensive TDs? Meaning plays that they weren’t even playing WR. Then I am counting the play that Re-al came in and Purdy split out wide. He accounted for 38 TDs.

CyTwins

Jan 20, 2010
Ankeny
So WRs should be judged by non offensive TDs? Meaning plays that they weren’t even playing WR. Then I am counting the play that Re-al came in and Purdy split out wide. He accounted for 38 TDs.

He only had 5 receiving TDs. The same as Sean Shaw

TheBear

Apr 23, 2020
How is this funny @Brodie0 ?

Those 3 combined for 2,275 receiving yards!

ISM had 10 Total TD’s. Those three could only combine for 12.

Are you just a fantasy player. In real football it is TD’s that account for points not yardage.

How did your isu fantasy team do? Was it better than 7-6? Did SOS help your fantasy team? Not sure how that works not being a fantasy player myself.

SouthernCy

Sep 8, 2019
Yeah, crazy Iowa fans celebrate big time Iowa wins. ISU fans celebrate Stanford Cyclone win over the Hawks. I'm not surprised you don't see the difference.
Lol no, it’s just still living in the past. But I suppose you’ll need to hold onto that memory after they murder you this year

TheBear

Apr 23, 2020

I didn’t see ISM play defense nor did I see him score any defensive TD’s. Are you going to argue that it isn’t fair to use a WR as a playmaker on special teams?

Probably explains why isu struggles so much with special teams. After CMC figures out how to coach a QB sneak maybe he should look into this.

Crookedhatkid

May 14, 2018
ISM had 10 Total TD’s. Those three could only combine for 12.

Are you just a fantasy player. In real football it is TD’s that account for points not yardage.

How did your isu fantasy team do? Was it better than 7-6? Did SOS help your fantasy team? Not sure how that works not being a fantasy player myself.

When someone scores a KR TD on your fantasy team do the points go to that player or D/ST?

SouthernCy

Sep 8, 2019
and that is all isu has is upsets. Try being the highly ranked team sometime.
You haven’t been ranked #6 and up since 2015 and before that it had been 2002, but ya....you’re a powerhouse who’s highly ranked all the time