The Fran fade

JP4CY

I'm Mike Jones
Staff member
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 19, 2008
Testifying
In State Rivals Forum. 90% of threads are about Iowa.

I just come over set you guys straight. It’s my civic duty help the less fortunate.
OK, OK, I wont tie up your couch for the Emerald, I'll take an air mattress if you got it.

• Funny
Reactions: dexterhawk

Cyinthenorth

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 29, 2013
Dubuque
They’ve been winning since he left.
Without looking at the stats, I don't think Ohio State is a very good shooting team. They rely on their inside game, which plays right into Iowa's hand IMO. Game is in Carver, refs will have 2 quick fouls on Wesson. Iowa will roll by 15-20 tonight as long as the 3 ball is dropping.

CyTwins

Jan 20, 2010
Ankeny
Without looking at the stats, I don't think Ohio State is a very good shooting team. They rely on their inside game, which plays right into Iowa's hand IMO. Game is in Carver, refs will have 2 quick fouls on Wesson. Iowa will roll by 15-20 tonight as long as the 3 ball is dropping.

Yeah not having Carton is a big blow. He's probably their best shooter and Iowa can't defend the 3 point line

Cat Stevens

Mar 7, 2017
Remember how much you were defending Prohm and would blast anyone that was negative about him earlier this season? LOL

I still defend prohm. He is the coach of my favorite team. He also hasn’t covered up any felonies and destroyed any evidence.

Yours has.

• Friendly
Reactions: HawkFan1

HawkJRP

Dec 27, 2019

They are one of, if not the best, 3 point shooting team in the B1G and like 13th in the nation in 3 point FG %.

Gitwitit

Dec 31, 2008
Lol. So, you havent looked at stats and more than likely havent watched OSU, yet you have an opinion of their team and how the game will go. They shoot 38% from 3, Wesson didnt pick up 2 quick fouls and Iowa still handled them fairly easily. Nice analysis.

CyCrazy

Dec 17, 2008
Ames
Lol. So, you havent looked at stats and more than likely havent watched OSU, yet you have an opinion of their team and how the game will go. They shoot 38% from 3, Wesson didnt pick up 2 quick fouls and Iowa still handled them fairly easily. Nice analysis.

Who cares about watching OSU?

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron