Tough day for EIU hoops hopes

Legend Hawk

Sep 2, 2018
Nah I'm good. It took mighty Iowa with twice the budget as ISU 10 years to finally have a better season. I've enjoyed Iowa collapses no matter the outcome of ISU's season :)

Iowa had a better season last year, it really isn't debatable. Both schools 23-12, both schools .500 in conference play. Iowa was 1 pt in regulation from the Sweet 16, and ISU was bounced 1st round. You really have to be a blind ISU homer to call that a better season than what Iowa had.

CyTwins

Jan 20, 2010
Ankeny
Iowa had a better season last year, it really isn't debatable. Both schools 23-12, both schools .500 in conference play. Iowa was 1 pt in regulation from the Sweet 16, and ISU was bounced 1st round. You really have to be a blind ISU homer to call that a better season than what Iowa had.

When you keep putting out the same shtick over and over and nobody takes the bait it's time to let it go. This is almost hard to watch

Legend Hawk

Sep 2, 2018
When you keep putting out the same shtick over and over and nobody takes the bait it's time to let it go. This is almost hard to watch

Waving the white flag, I get why but I didn't think I'd ever see you do that.

Legend Hawk

Sep 2, 2018
Was literally just trying to help you out. If you want to keep rolling with the almost made the sweet 16 thing go for it but nobody is taking the bait

I know you don't understand a rational discussion, but I already had this rational discussion with a rational ISU poster @Statefan10 If you wish to see what that looks like, go back and read our exchange on it.

Gitwitit

Dec 31, 2008
Iowa won head to head by 16. Iowa beat Ohio State by 10.

Legend Hawk

Sep 2, 2018
Iowa won head to head by 16. Iowa beat Ohio State by 10.

Everyone knows who had the better season, heck Twins doesn't even debate it, and he will troll anything. Heck we was trolling ISU was better at football after losing to Iowa at home and they were 7-5 to Iowa's 9-3. He finally dropped that one after ISU got destroyed and went 7-6 to Iowas 10-3.

jmb

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 12, 2006
No - The post I responded to sounded exactly like something you would say. Posting from two accounts?
I genuinely have no account at any Hawk related ws. I really can promise that.

I find it hard to believe that someone else could ever come close to my witty, clever, and insightful ways. jkjkjk. I really don't post over there.

Reactions: Gitwitit