What has happened to ISU basketball

CyCrazy

Dec 17, 2008
Ames
I’m not trying to troll or be a jerk in any way but what’s happened? You guys seemed like National title contenders only 5 years ago. I know a lot of you guys on this board like to blame Prohm but are there any other factors

This is the best you got?

• Agree
Reactions: aauummm

BigRich

Oct 8, 2019
Iowa is the #1 most ugly team in the country. Congrats on your ugliness.
And they win. ISU is just a Mid Major program in most sports. You weren’t that great last year either. Just got lucky and got wins that favored you in the lil12 tournament. Kind of like what happened with Alfords teams that won the B10 tourney

Drew0311

Nov 7, 2019
Norwalk, Iowa
The biggest thing is we had 4 guys who are all playing pro graduate at the same time. Replacing all those guys was very hard. Monte and the rest. So we kind of patch worked with Grad transfers and some other guys that didn't pan out. Then we had a couple one and dones. I think once it get's balanced back out we will be back near the top. Your post is a good one to think about though.

jcyclonee

Apr 12, 2006
Minneapolis
And they win. ISU is just a Mid Major program in most sports. You weren’t that great last year either. Just got lucky and got wins that favored you in the lil12 tournament. Kind of like what happened with Alfords teams that won the B10 tourney
Such a terrible troll job. I need a drink.
4si4.gif

Brandon

Feb 6, 2014

Dont quit your day job. Thankfully your fry machines have timers.

mynameisjonas

Jan 19, 2019
But your team is still ugly and full of d-bag looking ogres. Our team at least has the possibility of getting better, but there is nothing you can do about your ugliness. Does Fran purposely recruit ugly people?

jcyclonee

Apr 12, 2006
Minneapolis
But with fewer players committing assault.

coolerifyoudid

Feb 8, 2013
KC
I’m not trying to troll or be a jerk in any way but what’s happened? You guys seemed like National title contenders only 5 years ago. I know a lot of you guys on this board like to blame Prohm but are there any other factors

You failed pretty miserably with that whole troll/jerk thing.

Last edited: