Typical Hawkeye Mentality

JP4CY

I'm Mike Jones
Staff member
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 19, 2008
Testifying
I'm more offended that he went into public without a bra on.
94b11ea6-375a-47d5-90c0-6d1617ff1cbe-gif.28200

BCClone

Well Seen Member.
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 4, 2011
Not exactly sure.
I like that he didn’t think the shirt was enough. Had to have the matching hat and shorts to. Probably has some black Iowa crocs and socks on too

I will give him the hat, but the shorts are not a good look. I wear, an ISU shirt and hat to the football games, but will wear jeans or regular shorts and not team basketball shorts.

Reactions: CySmurf and aauummm

clonedude

Apr 16, 2006
I could be on board with that

Was that you that stole that ball from that little kid? It's obvious it's something you'd do.

So that idiot also probably took an Ohio State player's foul ball from a young Ohio State fan and ruined his day (I know several hawk fans that would love this btw). Hawks weren't even playing. That just puts the Hawk fan douchery icing on the cake.

Maybe after the game he can find the Ohio State player that fouled it off and have him sign it too?

Cardinal and Gold

Jul 23, 2016
I never thought someone could overtake hawkeyehouse guy for best hawkdoosh gif but there it is. The king is dead, long live the king!
I respectfully disagree. “Hawks on my belly” guy will rule forever. It is as if the Hawk fans have a Game of Thrones to see who sits on the Hawk Iron dildo throne at the end. Will it be Hawk who steals baseball from kid, vodka Sam, Hawk on my belly guy? HBO will do a series on it.

Last edited:

Remo Gaggi

Aug 28, 2018
Here's a fun idea … bring a baseball to the Iowa State-Hok game in September and when you see a Hok fan, toss the ball in front of them and watch them knock over children, old people, anyone, in fact to get that ball.

HFCS

Aug 13, 2010
LA LA Land
I’ve seen a few Hawkeye fans say he is probably a Cyclone fan who cheers for Hawkeye baseball because we don’t have a team. Man their fanbase is so incredibly delusional and stupid.

Could be my friend who was a lifelong Denver Nuggets fan until this year when he stopped being a fan because of Monte Morris. He's 41 and been following them for decades prior, this was likely the best year in the franchise history and he decided to jump off board because their sixth man was a Cyclone.

clonedude

Apr 16, 2006
Someday he'll tell his grandkids about the day he went to an Iowa- Ohio State baseball game and beat up this huge Ohio State fan who was fighting with him for this foul ball.

Last edited:

HFCS

Aug 13, 2010
LA LA Land
Imagine being that miserable.

This is a guy who would have said Alex English was his favorite player, they finished with the 2nd best record in the west and he was out starting this year. Insane. I listened to him talking about average and below average Nuggets teams for years as if they were the 90s Bulls.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron